would army put me through motobike test

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by obanniall, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. would army put me through motobike test=-D
  2. Yep. And maybe a sanity test too.
  3. May even teach him English as she is spoke.
  4. I asked to do my bike test as the unit had Harleys and Hondas, my justification being it would be an asset when on deployments. My neckiness was successful and I ended up with an "A" licence.

I never rode a military motorbike again after that.

Cheers you easy squaddie *****.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The odds on you getting your A class, unless you need it, is slim.

This isn't to say that you won't, but that the chances are minimal.
  6. I was in Bovvy and spied an unattended bike in the QM(T), on enquiring what it was doing and did it work, discovered that it was waiting for back-loading and yes. Signed for it, wandered round to MT and got a work ticket, in exchange for including one of their drivers in my scheme and mooched over to a loitering bike instructor.
    "Love to help you out mate but my next course is fully subscribed".
    "No problem, I have a bike."
    Of course, running the kit stores at the time helped a bit.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Neckiness is for winners, especially when it pays off. I'd even go as far to say, robbing from your mates locker when he's in the shower can sometimes be looked upon as mildly cheeky and boning his wife when he's in Headly Court is morale boosting.

I'm a cup half full type chap.
  8. We do seem to be witnessing the return of "mctc victim" under another name, the naughty little scallywag that he is.

Please join us all in giving him a a warm round of fucks.
  9. That is summat to be sorely missed.. the 'favours' system. I never had any mates, me. Until I spent 6 months in the G10 store, and then everyone was my bessie.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Could be, but there's not a lot of apostrophe action in there. Some words are spelt correctly as well.......
  11. I am an army driving instructor. I have just failed you. Because you can't spell motorbike.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

More chance of getting Class A than A Class.
  13. You are not going to like this but filthy rumours abound that the army bought replacement Japanese bikes that even start when you want them to.
  14. There's no more motorbikes in the Army. So very, very doubtful you'll get the Cat A...
  15. I actually know the answer to this, but I've posted it before and I don't like the OP's tone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.