Would any of you ever eat another man?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JWRRC318, Mar 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, strange question I know, but I was reading the 'troops will NOT get their own hospital, case closed' thread and screw_the_nut wrote:
    and it got me wondering...
    would any of you eat another human being if they were nicely prepared for you? What would it take for you to eat someone?
  2. I'm sure ARRSErs such as Jarrod would love to eat another mans meat.... fnar fnar
  3. I've "eaten" a few females in my time, and been eaten by one or two of them.

Hope this helps!
  4. I once got caught eating a clown.. I said does this taste funny to you? :twisted:
  5. Just this once I am not talking about Jarrods odd obsession with man fat... :p
  6. In a cuisinal sense not a carnal sense!
  7. Well, I suppose it could be either... say your CO really pissed you off one day at work, would you be prepared to let the slopjockeys turn him into a rather fat tasty pie or would you rather stick to steak and kidneys not from humans?
  8. It would take near starvation. but I would certainly indulge in cannibalism in dire desperate need. Anyone wwho wouldn't is not fit to live, IMO.
  9. Well I'm sure there is some cuisinal value to Jarrod's knob gobbling. He gets alot of protein intake from it.
  10. If the circumstances showed themselves such as a repeat of Stalingrad or similar then yes no doubt I'd eat another human being. Can't say I'd like it but survival will bring out the best(worst) in you.

My grandfather was a POW in the 2nd WW captured by the japs. He told me a story of a monkey from the jungle surrounding their camp who befriended them by bringing fruits from the jungle to the inmates. They were starving to the point of almost cannibalism and turned on the monkey, killed it and ate it. He refused because he considered it a friend. Strange question but i think I'd have eaten it or someone close to me to survive.
  11. I heard it's actually classed as a dairy product because of all the knob cheese.. of course what do I know.. I'm female..

12. "CULINARY" old boy
  13. Well I'm not sure what its classed as but you can come over and taste mine if you want, that way you'll know for sure if its salty or dairy. :wink:
  14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Of course I would eat someone if I was hungry enough. Its a question of survival. All those Argentinian rugby players took a sudden interest in eating their oppo's arse cheeks up in the Andes when they ran out of 'normal' food.

Anyway, it all tastes like chicken. So I hear.
  15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I would eat Minogue (less meat, as only one boob now), purely for bragging rights. Nobody (yoof) knows who Moyet is now anyway.