Would any of you chaps use this...

no

HiHoJo said:
What I don't understand is why this stuff is made then? If the guys actually in the army won't/ can't use it then who buys it? Surely the mercenary market for the UK is pretty small!
Do you make it? No? Don't worry about it then...................

box-of-frogs said:
HiHoJo said:
What I don't understand is why this stuff is made then? If the guys actually in the army won't/ can't use it then who buys it? Surely the mercenary market for the UK is pretty small!
Do you make it? No? Don't worry about it then...................

HiHoJo said:
Airsofters? Fanboys? Mentally-deluded wannabes?

HiHoJo said:
There are thousands of contractors in Afghanistan from many different nationalities. A lot of them work outside MOBs.

mattyw

Old-Salt
Kit Reviewer
The vest may be but if in breaks your fucked realy. If you use a plates that are not given to you by the mod, well I would not wear them as would you trust them?

DONT USE BODY ARMOUR PLATE THAT YOU BUY. please as you are risking your life.

mattyw said:
The vest may be but if in breaks your fucked realy. If you use a plates that are not given to you by the mod, well I would not wear them as would you trust them?

i don't think the guy is actually a soldier debating buying some mate, I wouldn't worry.

therealbigdizzle said:
mattyw said:

i don't think the guy is actually a soldier debating buying some mate, I wouldn't worry.

Only when newbies turn up gobbing off about stuff they dont understand, you're not the first and you wont be the last. However do have a read of my signature.

Old_Gregg said:
Only when newbies turn up gobbing off about stuff they dont understand, you're not the first and you wont be the last. However do have a read of my signature.
In all fairness he has not gobbed off.

A reasonable question with some unreasonable answers from the Henno and friends.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arfur Army Reserve 22
cdogunner Gunners 10
TheLordFlasheart Aviation 20