Wot you giving up for lent

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OSACIN, Feb 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lent is nearlyy upon us again - after troughing pancakes its time to make the descion - wot to give up for 40 days and 40 nights - so, what are youg going to give up

id like to see tony bliar and george bush give up breathing but thats a bit fanciful - tried giving up sex but nearly went blind and developed hairs on the palms of my hands and a strong right arm. so it will be proably something stupid like chocolate.
  2. I'd like to see you give up shite spelling.
  3. once again this year as usual i will be giving up PROMOTION.
  4. well thats me sorted for lent then - shite spelling it is
  5. Blowing up mosques and large armed robbries .Its hard work being Dr evils henchman and the overtime rate is lousy :lol: .
  6. Christianity
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Giving things up for Lent.
  8. Dale is giving up walking into camp in a morning with multiple partners harry monk dribbling down her inner thigh
  9. Snap, thats you and me both then knocker, again.

10. She was going to give up drinking meths but then realised that 40 days of her abstinence would put 300 people out of work.
  11. I done that giving up thing on new years eve.

so for lent - i think i'll just start it all again.

Right, wheres that rent boy. lol
  12. Fcuk all!!!! Life is way too short.
  13. I shall give up moaning about how the weather.

14. Okay, seeing as everyone appears to being giving up something. I'll give up wanting to pull the finger nails out of 'CAT PISS STINKERS!!!!!!'

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's therapy in itself being able to shout it. I feel better. End of rant. Thanks for listening.

Just one last time.

Weyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Im cured. I'll sleep well tonight you p*ssing, b*stard, cat p*ss stinkers!!!
  15. Religious observances.