• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wot you giving up for lent

Lent is nearlyy upon us again - after troughing pancakes its time to make the descion - wot to give up for 40 days and 40 nights - so, what are youg going to give up

id like to see tony bliar and george bush give up breathing but thats a bit fanciful - tried giving up sex but nearly went blind and developed hairs on the palms of my hands and a strong right arm. so it will be proably something stupid like chocolate.

OSACIN said:
Lent is nearlyy upon us again - after troughing pancakes its time to make the descion - wot to give up for 40 days and 40 nights - so, what are youg going to give up

id like to see tony bliar and george bush give up breathing but thats a bit fanciful - tried giving up sex but nearly went blind and developed hairs on the palms of my hands and a strong right arm. so it will be proably something stupid like chocolate.
I'd like to see you give up shite spelling.

I done that giving up thing on new years eve.

so for lent - i think i'll just start it all again.

Right, wheres that rent boy. lol

Okay, seeing as everyone appears to being giving up something. I'll give up wanting to pull the finger nails out of 'CAT PISS STINKERS!!!!!!'

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's therapy in itself being able to shout it. I feel better. End of rant. Thanks for listening.

Just one last time.

CAT PISS STINKERS!!!! FCUKING B*STARD CAT PISS STINKERS!!!!!

Weyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Im cured. I'll sleep well tonight you p*ssing, b*stard, cat p*ss stinkers!!!

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Dale is giving up walking into camp in a morning with multiple partners harry monk dribbling down her inner thigh
Deep down you want to to be part of the DNA thigh make up/dribble :lol:

I'm giving up cigs and moving over to cigars :lol:

I think it is important, as Christistians to reflect on the significance and importance of the period of lent and the reasons behind the penitence and sacrifice that our saviour Jesus Christ made during a period of 40 days and nights in the sandpit.

First of all. Oh FCUK IT I am bored senseless with my own post and I wish I was not on my third pint at 10 am.

Love you all, your my best mate.

Latest Threads