WOT No TITS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to ...

Down Blouse and Braless..definitely NO front bum pics?

yQCxIfQ9cWJI.jpg

D

Davetheclown

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's plenty of them on here.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
What, even more degrading than the 'Sex in the City' programme, with that lass with a face like a horse and the bloke who used to be on 'Law and Order'?
You're all vile and inhumane apparently.
ECHR was mentioned 'cruel and inhumane treatment'. You can start a new thread showing successful women in pinstripe suits looking over their glasses in a superior manner. Pictures of women humiliating men is also allowed.

yet The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW) & What's the "Holy Grail" of unseen celebrity tits? both survive the cull?

Maybe DB&B has just been taken down for a quick tidy up

What, even more degrading than the 'Sex in the City' programme, with that lass with a face like a horse and the bloke who used to be on 'Law and Order'?
This one I suppose? :?

Angry Foot.jpg

I never watched that crap - it's all about chicks, relationships,, and feelings. *Shudder*

Thanks to mumsnet I suppose that means we'll lose the Scaley Alberto Fat Munters thread now too. The 'ladies" on SAFM thread were usually too horrible to even look at, but at least they had tits. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Army Reserve 129
Flyingrockdj Aviation 0
Ord_Sgt Royal Signals 42