Wossy WTF?

Markintime said:
WTF is that thing in a pink dress?

I have to earn a living some how

Errr... the only pink thing I see there is... well, more attractive than you doing that "dance" thing you're doing...

You can get help you know... :D

Evidently people are being distracted by the foreground action..

The lady in question is evidently wearing a "Rawhide" bra (Herd 'em up, move 'em out) with the emphasis on the latter. Though getting your tits up to your shoulder seems like no mean feat...

the "Lady in Question" looks very much like the hippocrocagorillapig from the gossip.

I hope that wasn't an obvious one and I've missed the joke!

It's Vickie Pollard! Yeah, but no, but yeah.........

smeagle said:
the "Lady in Question" looks very much like the hippocrocagorillapig from the gossip.

I hope that wasn't an obvious one and I've missed the joke!
The "Lady in Question" is the hippocrocagorillapig from The Gossip. They were on Jonathan Ross last night and she was wearing a bright pink mini dress. The whole episode caused me to go into deep shock, hence the garbled posting!

There is a massive advertising whathaveyou on Battersea Park Road, funnily enough right next to the Dog's Home and there was a pic of Ditto in the buff on there that made me yak into my bike helmet everytime I saw it. Fortunately, it has been replaced with that quite superb M&S advert with the best pair of t1ts that I have seen since the last Cabinet meeting.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She's HOT!

We've all had worse, when the beer goggles are on. Or is that just me ??

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd like that whapper sweating all over me as she fcuks me dry - oh yeah!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
That is wrong on so many levels. And I don't mean the levels of her gut.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
B_AND_T said:
That is wrong on so many levels. And I don't mean the levels of her gut.
Go on, admit it, you're a hermer aren't you?

How in hell can you not get a boner on thinking about this minx dripping sweat on your neck as she does the jiggy on your face - with that look on her dial.

That's deffo her cum face.

I think I've just spaffed . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . Yep, new underwear please Jeeves.

Just as an afterthought - I thought I'd check her voice out, and I'm listening to 'Heavy Cross' by her on Spotify - she's actually pretty good, singing-wise. All I need now is for me to be rolling around on the mat with her while she makes them noises and my world will be complete.

Edited to add: Having just seen the video footage of this girl on stage - she's pretty damned good. Cap doffed to a proper performer, who I'd happily sh@g. :D