Wossy WTF?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF is that thing in a pink dress?

2. Not good Mark not good at all was that your wedding reception :D
  3. Mark, just got back from the pub mate ?
  4. I wish!
  5. I have to earn a living some how
  6. Mark, do you find this picture strangely alluring?
  7. Errr... the only pink thing I see there is... well, more attractive than you doing that "dance" thing you're doing...

You can get help you know... :D
  8. Evidently people are being distracted by the foreground action..

The lady in question is evidently wearing a "Rawhide" bra (Herd 'em up, move 'em out) with the emphasis on the latter. Though getting your tits up to your shoulder seems like no mean feat...
  9. the "Lady in Question" looks very much like the hippocrocagorillapig from the gossip.

I hope that wasn't an obvious one and I've missed the joke!
  10. sweet baby jesus, MAN THE HARPOONS!!
  11. http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/fuck-the-harpoon.jpg
  12. It's Vickie Pollard! Yeah, but no, but yeah.........
  13. The "Lady in Question" is the hippocrocagorillapig from The Gossip. They were on Jonathan Ross last night and she was wearing a bright pink mini dress. The whole episode caused me to go into deep shock, hence the garbled posting!
  14. There is a massive advertising whathaveyou on Battersea Park Road, funnily enough right next to the Dog's Home and there was a pic of Ditto in the buff on there that made me yak into my bike helmet everytime I saw it. Fortunately, it has been replaced with that quite superb M&S advert with the best pair of t1ts that I have seen since the last Cabinet meeting.
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She's HOT!