Wossie's Family

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TARA, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen a photograph of Jonathan Ross's wife and two daughters in the paper, what a bunch of munters! the youngest one has a face like Shergar!
  2. and i'v had 3 shits already today, go figure you tedious bore.
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You'd have to bang his wife though, just for a go on those massive cans.

I know where he lives if anyone wants his address.
  4. Totally agree there old bean. It would be an affront (no pun intended) to common courtesy not to have a go on those melons. His elder daughter though did give the lesbian game away with a face like that. Younger sister and mother combo appeals.
  5. worthless without pics
  6. Who cares,it's just cynical use of his family to keep Him in the puiblic eye until his new show on ITV is aired,as for his missus Jane Goldman,calling her a scriptwriter,is defenitely stretching the bounds of the english language.

Ravers,if you know where they live,do the world a favour and call in an airstrike. ;-)
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I would but there are a few good reasons why I can't.

1. His house is close enough to mine to cause me discomfort if it blows up in a giant mushroom of smoke.
    2. He has an ex squaddie who guards him and his family. I know this because I sold said squaddie a vintage Subbuteo set and we got chatting, I wouldn't want to kill him, he seemed like a good bloke.
    3. Batman is on permanent guard outside his gaff. I've seen enough films to know that you don't fuck with Batman.

8. Didn't realise he lives on the edge of a sink estate
  9. [​IMG]

...or this one...
  10. All four of them would get smashed. While he was tied in the corner crying and begging you not to.
  11. Fucking Hell!

The one to the right of Wossy looks like she's just recieved his fist up her jacksy.
  12. Oi Random,please think before requesting piccies in the future.I near chocked on my Wurthers Original.
  13. I bet the lads at Wossies daughters school are guuted. I bet they though eldest one would develop massives chabs like mum but she ended up making paper jealous she's that flat.
  14. The one on the right, is that male or female? In he first pic I thought it was a boy, then, fucknose?

Is the lezzer RugMunching Daughter the pink haired weirdo or the middle one which looks slightly Mlarrish
  15. In regard to the mllarr one. if I was stood next to those knockers I'd be doing the bitty nom nom nom face as well.