• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

WOs and SNCOs convention - Bruggen

Has anyone got admin instruction or the likes for the above event? I need it to book duty travel. If anyone has got it can they PM me and I'll give them my e-mail address?

Cheers

burndenbarmy said:
Are you a liney?

Phone Elmpt Mess and they will give you contact details for the Convention organiser.
You must be a liney?

Don't you think I've done that? The guy does not answer his phone or e-mails.

Well I did hear today about the accomodation arrangements.

I didnt laugh much honest.

Thought Bruggen closed years ago and was re-named Elmpt Station when the Army took it over. Only sad RAF types living on their memories still call it Bruggen......................................

Thebull140 said:

What particular bit got you laughing ? Is it 23 to a 8 man room or something ?

When I was there (18 months ago) I don't remember there being too much accm available ?

sc_obvious said:
Thebull140 said:

When I was there (18 months ago) I don't remember there being too much accm available ?
Lets just say get there early and make sure you aint the small spoon.

Thebull140 said:
sc_obvious said:
Thebull140 said:

I'm getting a feeling of bottom of the pile, JHQ, 12 man bunk bed rooms..........

Do I win a prize?

Better than the accomodation offered to 33 Signal Regiment in 2004: a couple of old cow sheds.

msr

heidtheba said:
Thebull140 said:
sc_obvious said:
Thebull140 said:

I'm getting a feeling of bottom of the pile, JHQ, 12 man bunk bed rooms..........

Do I win a prize?
If you're lucky.

I've just found out that those massive rooms in Transit are going to be doubled up :roll:

So no room to swing a mouse let alone a cat.

heidtheba said:
I've just found out that those massive rooms in Transit are going to be doubled up :roll:

Like i said, make sure you're the small spoon.

Beats the alternative though

Unless you really like walking accross the airfield, drunk, in the middle of the night, to a shed.

Thebull140 said:
heidtheba said:

Like i said, make sure you're the small spoon.

Beats the alternative though

Unless you really like walking accross the airfield, drunk, in the middle of the night, to a shed.[/quote]

Been done, many a time :wink:

Hey it all beats one rumour I heard which involved a hangar and a load of camp cots.

Don't care fellas, a lean to will do for me. It's not for sleeping any way. Just enjoy it, i'm damn sure i will.