Wos and Joes 2011 P&P Dinner

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by WasMe, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When is it? Anyone know?
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

When I know, you will know Blondie!
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

On the grapevine- No P&P in April, it will now be in Sept in Aldershot at St Omer Bks. These details will obvioulsy confirmed with dates, accom and costs etc. Watch this space!!
  4. Apparently £70 per head!!!!!
  5. plus travel costs, expensive night for some luke warm food!
  6. Can get luke warm food at home, different atmosphere, with it being at St Omer the old home of the ration assasins might the food be better
  7. Are we getting close (financially) to going outside the military establishments?? Most hotels will offer a significant discount for the numbers we are interested in and the geographical issue coule be easier to resolve.............just a thought??

And I would STILL prefer Keogh Barracks!!!!
  8. Yes it should be at Keogh, but if not I agree there are many hotels/country clubs that will cost the same or less and dare I say be of better quality
  9. Is that someone volunteering to look at the costs ?!?
  10. This St Omer?

Is there a Nepalese cuisine alternative?
  11. Having done it for different groups/organisatios before it is not that hard there are companies who do all the legwork for you, however I am sure that there is a still uniformed/employed person who could do it
  12. That'll be the CRSM then . . .
  13. The very first dinner club was held in a hotel in London I believe??
  14. i am keen to go, wherever it is and whatever the cost
  15. thatll be your first one! :)