Worth it?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Zero_Over, May 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I despair at these so called studies, some of us are genetically vunerable to certain things, my Mam's side of the family have all popped their cloggs from stroke. I would hazard a guess I'll meet my end face down in a bowl if Rice Krisppies as my Aunt did! Regardless of how many cups of coffee or bunk ups I won't be having, I'll just get on with enjoying the time I have left!

Oh this is the Naffi , tits wank and bumholes!
  2. Well I can do without coffee, the other two might be a bit harder to give up though...

And 3.6% due to straining to defacate? Make sure you keep on top of your fibre intake people, or it could be fatal.
    Who makes this shit up?
  3. The country of origin makes me think it's possible the researchers were stoned. Racial stereotype? Yes. True? Probably.
  4. I hope I die drowning in coffee, while some dirty scutter is fucking me (I would say senseless or stupid but that's already happened) rigid!!!
    All got to croak it some time, and I can't imagine a better way to go!
    Fuck twat bollocks cunt shite :)
  5. Luckily I don't like coffee. Does sex on your own count?
  6. That'd give a whole new meaning to "having a stroke"

7. So the average user of this site is 35% likely to have a stroke...

Do you all have a will?
  8. You don't.......oh I thought you said Willy! :)
  9. I'm trying to think of a situation where you'd get the cumulative effect and get it in the 39+% increase.

Drinking coffee and coke, scat sex, blowing nose and startled at contents and then being angry at what she did when I wiped it on her
  10. Are you sure? It could be in a jar of formaldehyde in the bathroom cabinate!
  11. I'm all for increasing my chances of getting a stroke.

Oh,I see what you mean.
  12. You like straining to have a shit?
  13. You mean that's not normal?
  14. Maybe, but my arse is like a yawning donkey! :)