Worth it?

I despair at these so called studies, some of us are genetically vunerable to certain things, my Mam's side of the family have all popped their cloggs from stroke. I would hazard a guess I'll meet my end face down in a bowl if Rice Krisppies as my Aunt did! Regardless of how many cups of coffee or bunk ups I won't be having, I'll just get on with enjoying the time I have left!

Oh this is the Naffi , tits wank and bumholes!

Well I can do without coffee, the other two might be a bit harder to give up though...

And 3.6% due to straining to defacate? Make sure you keep on top of your fibre intake people, or it could be fatal.
Who makes this shit up?

The country of origin makes me think it's possible the researchers were stoned. Racial stereotype? Yes. True? Probably.

K

Kirkz

I hope I die drowning in coffee, while some dirty scutter is fucking me (I would say senseless or stupid but that's already happened) rigid!!!
All got to croak it some time, and I can't imagine a better way to go!
Fuck twat bollocks cunt shite :)

Luckily I don't like coffee. Does sex on your own count?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Percentage of bursts due to:

Coffee 10.6%
Vigorous exercise 7.9%
Nose blowing 5.4%
Sex 4.3%
Straining to defecate 3.6%
Drinking cola 3.5%
Being startled 2.7%
Being angry 1.3%

So the average user of this site is 35% likely to have a stroke...

Do you all have a will?

Coffee 10.6%
Vigorous exercise 7.9%
Nose blowing 5.4%
Sex 4.3%
Drinking cola 3.5%
Being startled 2.7%
Being angry 1.3%
I'm trying to think of a situation where you'd get the cumulative effect and get it in the 39+% increase.

Drinking coffee and coke, scat sex, blowing nose and startled at contents and then being angry at what she did when I wiped it on her

Coffee 10.6%
Vigorous exercise 7.9%
Nose blowing 5.4%
Sex 4.3%
Drinking cola 3.5%
Being startled 2.7%
Being angry 1.3%
Those numbers just don't add up. I do all the others while having sex*, yet it only totals 4.3%?

*From what I can remember.