Worth a sniff

ugly

LE
Worth a stab
My local weather bint. I know fcuk all about the weather, who cares! Well worthy of kicking in the back doors. She has appeared nude but I cant find any pictures!

Personally I find here reports annoying, though you could see her nips this morning.

ugly

LE
Private_Pike said:
You get the same news as me :lol: :lol:
Is that what it's called I thought it was the 1855 perve session!
Now I'm working in Royston Vasey the window lickers in the Derby studio dont cut the mustard or even munch the rug!

An interesting quote from the story:

"In my defence I can only say that the Queen Mum came to visit the Red Arrows RAF base where I was living ......So I whipped in behind her, picked it up and had a quick go at her behind. It wasn't until assembly the next day that I realised the whole shenanigans had been filmed!"

What DOES she mean?

ugly

LE
Oh to have been the queen mum! She was on inside out in the pink and crinklies but not enough for my liking so I went back to ARRSE

Article said:
I spent most of my childhood in the wonderful but often bizarre Saudi Arabia, living with scorpions, camels ...
looks a bit like a camel too... :lol:

ugly

LE
No but the wife called me in as she was nude on inside out but you didnt get a close up enough perv! So back to the PC ansd arrse