Worst unit in the RLC is ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what does every onthink the worst unit is? :?

And the asinine point of this thread is what exactly?

CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
.... THE RLC!!! NEXT! :D
ALL of them

Until i had the dubious pleasure of working with them , i never realised there were so many potential Tesco delivery drivers and McDonalds staff around
Useless chavs all of 'em.
Wagon wheel badge for marshmallow brains

Darthspud said:
ALL of them

Until i had the dubious pleasure of working with them , i never realised there were so many potential Tesco delivery drivers and McDonalds staff around
Yes mate but that's just the Movers.

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
Darthspud said:
ALL of them

Yes mate but that's just the Movers.
The ONLY decent bods are ATO and they should all rebadge Sapper so Really Large can be disbanded, troops in the field given an extra waterbottle each and outsource stores to NAAFI or Argos!

well, i wish i never asked now!

i was at 3CS for a spell, now that place did suck, full of flickers, car park doubled as a scrap yard and f*#king great airfield to run around!!

Never had a bad unit yet its only certain people who ruin any unit.

strima said:
It's not where you are, it's the company you keep.
Not much choice for the 3 at PRB. Surely they've got to be in the running? (Especially as one of their squadrons got back from the sandpit in April didn't it???)

richie_n69 said:

i was at 3CS for a spell, now that place did suck, full of flickers, car park doubled as a scrap yard and f*#king great airfield to run around!!
I assume from your negative comments that you never attempted to make things better or get away somewhere interesting when you could? After 22 years regular service, I found there was no such thing as a bad posting - there is always something to do or somewhere to go more interesting than sitting on your a*rse and whingeing! Nobody twisted your arm into joining!

See the thing is, i never said i have had a shit time in the corps. However there are just some units in the RLC that evey one knows are less than prefect, but as every one around here seems to have had the best postings going. it dosnt seem to matter!!!!

An_Englishman said:
richie_n69 said:

I assume from your negative comments that you never attempted to make things better or get away somewhere interesting when you could? After 22 years regular service, I found there was no such thing as a bad posting - there is always something to do or somewhere to go more interesting than sitting on your a*rse and whingeing! Nobody twisted your arm into joining!
True, no one was froced to join but I certainly had what I considered to be bad posting. I was RAOC (1976 - 1992) and the worst posting I had was 16Bn Bicester, which I quickly discovered was the RAOC rest home for the fat and terminally unfit. It was my first posting and a massive shock. I detested Bicester and if I had been posted there again during my 16 years I would have applied for PVR. Imo if you were the sort of person who "enjoyed" Bicester you shouldn't have joined the army in the first place.

paragorge said:
richie_n69 said:
so what does every onthink the worst unit is? :?
Probably the one you are posted to you dripping tw@t
You don't sound very bright...are you lonely? is your only friend a PC? do the big boys bully you?

Dial 08457 90 90 90, you will find lots of friends there.

Darthspud said:
ALL of them

Wow, you are an uneducated, ill informed co*k sucker. Get a life and find out about what you're talking about before you tar my Corps with the useless drivel that flows freely from your keyboard.

As you all point out, we are a Really Large Corps...so if you meet a few knobbers wearing my capbadge, don't write us all off. That would be like meeting some unfavourable Infantry types or Sappers (yes, I have met a few of both) and quickly making the decision that all Infanteers and Sappers are arrseholes, which isn't the case.

Rant over. Hat out.

Status
Not open for further replies.