Worst unit in the RLC is ..............

Discussion in 'RLC' started by richie_n69, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so what does every onthink the worst unit is? :?
  2. .... THE RLC!!! NEXT! :D
  3. And the asinine point of this thread is what exactly?
  4. Really Large Corps in-fighting (and about how their conductors don't take fares on buses)!
  5. ALL of them

Until i had the dubious pleasure of working with them , i never realised there were so many potential Tesco delivery drivers and McDonalds staff around
    Useless chavs all of 'em.
    Wagon wheel badge for marshmallow brains
  6. Yep, all of them!
  7. Yes mate but that's just the Movers.
  8. The ONLY decent bods are ATO and they should all rebadge Sapper so Really Large can be disbanded, troops in the field given an extra waterbottle each and outsource stores to NAAFI or Argos!
  9. Will the worst nominated unit get a prize? How about a pile of blankets to stack... any other suggestions.
  10. or pans to bash
  11. well, i wish i never asked now!

i was at 3CS for a spell, now that place did suck, full of flickers, car park doubled as a scrap yard and f*#king great airfield to run around!!
  12. Never had a bad unit yet its only certain people who ruin any unit.
  13. It's not where you are, it's the company you keep.
  14. Not much choice for the 3 at PRB. Surely they've got to be in the running? (Especially as one of their squadrons got back from the sandpit in April didn't it???)
  15. I assume from your negative comments that you never attempted to make things better or get away somewhere interesting when you could? After 22 years regular service, I found there was no such thing as a bad posting - there is always something to do or somewhere to go more interesting than sitting on your a*rse and whingeing! Nobody twisted your arm into joining!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.