Worst Towns 2017

Dover is worse than Lutonistan, Rotherhamistan, or Bradfordistan ????

Randy Felcher

Old-Salt

Kirkz

LE
Grimsby, definitely facking Grim!!
No need to thank me.
How did Blackpool only manage 10th place? It's the arse of the world with the worst bout of squits.

My top 10 craphole cities would be (in no particular order)
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester

Oh and did I forget that fcuking shitehole Manchester?

Last edited:
OK Blackpool is no.10 and whilst I left there because it is so shit, there were some inaccuracies behind the article.

The key being this, that in front of and behind the 'Golden Mile' is a no go zone for those living there, lets call it a bubble.

Things that exist in that bubble are generally transient, junkie housing benefits or are poor immigrants.

The worst of these are junkie housing benefit scum, lots of Scottish, plenty of white English. Transient and poor immigrants tend to work.

Behind that is a very solid group of true Englanders, starting at Bispham in the North and South Pier in the.....South linked by a vague line coming in no further than Central Drive and Dixon Road is a melting pot of scum.

Outside that it is very much little engalnd as usual in the pubs with friends venturing into the bubble for the odd night out, rarely ends in peace.

A real shame, during the early '90's we had some great clubs in a great family resort, it went downhill since then.

Wow, your country's a shithole.
It is, do you know what never ceases to amaze me, the public BBQs here, after 8 years I still cant bring myself to use one because the basic, normal Brit would shit on it, crush glass into it and try and render it useless to anyone.

They used to have paddling pools for toddlers in the UK, but had to stop that because of cnuts throwing broken glass into it.

Despite above, we English can be subhuman scum, the most disgusting thing I have judged being in aus for 8 years....the English let their dogs shit on the street.....

Yes there are a few minor occasions I have seen dogshit on public land in aus but never once stood in it, 2 days in the UK i noticed it all over the streets and 'scored' twice. You filthy fucking scumbags.

It is, do you know what never ceases to amaze me, the public BBQs here, after 8 years I still cant bring myself to use one because the basic, normal Brit would shit on it, crush glass into it and try and render it useless to anyone.

They used to have paddling pools for toddlers in the UK, but had to stop that because of cnuts throwing broken glass into it.

Despite above, we are subhuman scum.
That's right, we all are.:rolleyes:

Despite above, we English can be subhuman scum, the most disgusting thing I have judged being in aus for 8 years....the English let their dogs shit on the street.....

Yes there are a few minor occasions I have seen dogshit on public land in aus but never once stood in it, 2 days in the UK i noticed it all over the streets and 'scored' twice. You filthy ******* scumbags.
I've been back in UK a week after 6 months away in Germany. First thing I noticed on landing at terminal 5 Heathrow was I'd obviously got off at wrong airport and was in Iraq and after my connecting flight to Newcastle was that I'd landed in Iraq again and the pavements were made out of pure dogshit and empty red bull cans.

Yes there are a few minor occasions I have seen dogshit on public land in aus but never once stood in it, 2 days in the UK i noticed it all over the streets and 'scored' twice. You filthy ******* scumbags.

How do you know its dogshit?

Don't forget we have new cultural traditions of swathy types in their millions doing what they do best.

Anyway, they are probably foreign dogs.

No need to thank me.
How did Blackpool only manage 10th place? It's the arse of the world with the worst bout of squits.
Blackpool should be lucky it was only English towns included otherwise Rhyl would certainly beat it

I've been back in UK a week after 6 months away in Germany. First thing I noticed on landing at terminal 5 Heathrow was I'd obviously got off at wrong airport and was in Iraq and after my connecting flight to Newcastle was that I'd landed in Iraq again and the pavements were made out of pure dogshit and empty red bull cans.
If you’d booked a hotel room for the night in Newcastle the pure dogshit and red bull cans would have been the carpet

Latest Threads