Worst tattoo ever?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SgtSlaughter, Jul 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently been on the AASAA course - the new modularised one (let's not get into that just now!

There was a RAF Regt Reservist who had on his upper arm Infantry Battle School arched round the top then a bayonet then below that Brecon just like the IBS badge. Sadly he was even proud of it claiming he got it done after doing junior brecon!

It has to be up there amongst the worst tattoos I have seen.

Whats the worst you have seen?
  2. A badly drawn pint pot with the name Greg tattoed under it on a milky white tit that I spent a night suckling on in Salisbury.
  3. It was a lovely half pint when originally drawn
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

6 years in the RN well spent:

5. Somebody's nicked his bollocks
  6. While we're looking at RN tats - this is from the Armourers Workshop album - Herrick 9

7. his?

Edited: to add more characters
  8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

There was a chap in 1/52 HIGHLAND who had tatooed LAND SCOT on his knuckle.
  9. A massive desert rat. Wobbly lines, patchy colouring and none of the lines and colours met/went to the edges anyway.
  10. Why did your Mum have 'Greg' tattooed on her tit? Was that your Dad's name?

Anyway, soldier mag ran a story during Gulf War 1, where two lads pre-deploying to Saudi went to a German tattooist and had "DESSERT RATS" tattooed on their arms with the obligatory red rat underneath.
  11. Not seen this with my own eyes, but always been struck by the horror of this one, in memory of a dead wife:

12. There was a WRAC scammel driver at bovington many moons ago, the name gravelgob springs to mind, beautiful example of glaswegian sink estate womanhood, she had tat's on her upper arms and shoulders consisting of groups of 4 numbers, at one count in the narfi bar she had FORTY sets of last fours, all of whom must have been totally ratarssed to sh*g that.

Always liked this monkey tat.

Attached Files:

13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Did once in a BMH see on the upper left arm of a wee Royal Highland Fusilier, "Fu ck the first Battalion, the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders" Beautiful italic script, each letter about an inch high, very nicely done, shame was that we'd just put him under GA when we noticed so never got the story behind it.
  14. Am I the only one that finds the craze for females of all ages with tattoos a real turn off.

I don't mind the odd small one, beautifully done, but when there are more than one or two larger ones, I couldn't even get a hard on even if they were the most beautiful girl in the world and lay down naked with their legs spread apart.

I did 25 years in the Army and never felt the need to decorate my body with any.

I don't mean to be contraversial, its just a personal thing !