Worst Song Ever

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by beer_shit, Mar 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think you should seriously consider leaving ARRSE to the adults..........

2. Pfft-neither are nowhere close: worst song ever was a track from 'Frank Ifield sings The Sex Pistols' - 'I remember you, you cunt'.

3. 'Cherry Bum' as an adjective only works for you in one sense, doesn't it?

4. So terrible it's genius. And the best thing is they weren't being ironic; they really thought they were playing great music. And all because of a palmist and a tyranical father:

YouTube - The Shaggs "My Pal Foot Foot"

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Sock puppet.

6. She's 13 mate :/

7. It's alright, I don't mind them a bit mature.

8. AND? .....................................

9. I WHIP MAH HAIR BACK 'N FURTH

I WHIP MAH HAIR BACK 'N FURTH

"Hop about the bed turn my swag on. Pay no attention to them haters cuz we whip em off, whip em off, whip em off..."

I have won the competition and this thread has now ended! £20 and a bottle of Bells please!

10. The worst song performance ever released has to be "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" as performed by that fat bloke off star trek, the one who used to be Captain James Tiberias Kirk before the klingons made him eat ten rancid space-whales.

William Shatner is the guilty man. Now tube into that and prepare to be amazed.

11. That Barbie Girl song and anything by the Vengaboys, as if schooldiscos in the late 90s weren't shit enough.