• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Worst Song Ever

I WHIP MAH HAIR BACK 'N FURTH

"Hop about the bed turn my swag on. Pay no attention to them haters cuz we whip em off, whip em off, whip em off..."

I have won the competition and this thread has now ended! £20 and a bottle of Bells please!

The worst song performance ever released has to be "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" as performed by that fat bloke off star trek, the one who used to be Captain James Tiberias Kirk before the klingons made him eat ten rancid space-whales.

William Shatner is the guilty man. Now tube into that and prepare to be amazed.

The worst song performance ever released has to be "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" as performed by that fat bloke off star trek, the one who used to be Captain James Tiberias Kirk before the klingons made him eat ten rancid space-whales.

William Shatner is the guilty man. Now tube into that and prepare to be amazed.
Oh that was baaaaaaad, however I think Richard Harris's version of 'McArthur Park' was in the same league. WTF was that all about.

Latest Threads