Worst Rupert ever

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Sep 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I know that this could be stuck in juniors or even seniors or at least in Infantry where my experience goes but there must be an officer (I'll respect opsec etc) that even 10 years after leaving you hear tales from other regiments about what a complete tool this person is!
    My Favourite has to be my first Adj in Bn. AA are his initials. Stories of his exploits at the depot were legendary, even made a national tabloid. Men from other Bns in our larger regt told us tales of his utter idiocy and blatant I'm right attitude. From stopping a hot pursuit for a sitrep (he was in the ops room) to insisting our team was at the incorrect address for a lift and his wheels were at the correct addy (ops room again) to insisting upon real milk in his tea (no tinned syrup for his nibs). Our esteemed colleagues from the D&D supporting us named him capt Schermully (very apt)!
    4 years after leaving regs I was Gd commander at St Martins Plain and whilst sneaking a few dozen shorts down my neck in the NAAFI I overheard some old sweats from a nearby reg unit moaning about our Adrian. Needless to say I had a wonderful night reminiscing about his leadership and man management skills. I sure hope they broke the mold with him!

2. I could name dozens mate.

3. Me too and trhere are hods in the security industry

4. and some are gwar too :evil:

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

No mate, there are hods in the building industry.

6. Gwar, toss and in the security industry small brow p's

7. Yup, but then they often had a similar reputation when in as well. CVs can be very revealing, time spent away from Regimental duty and short toured command tours being combat indicators amongst many etc