Worst Pain in the World Ever!!!!

The title is stolen from another website.

Here is my contibution:

I Have a tale for you

An American friend of mine, on exchange in the UK, decided to join the “Jaffa gang” and go for the snip. He is married to a Korean girl. After some discussion they decided that they (read he) would go for some East Asian, holistic, traditional method of having the snip. Apparently it involved some wizen old Chinaman massaging one of his balls and then giving it a good hard tug (to snap the tube). Totally unreversible as the tubes are torn not tied.

My mate said the pain was so bad he threw up on the spot. The clincher was that he had to stand there and let the guy go to town on his other nad knowing full well what was coming!!!!

I think I will be going to the NHS for a full anaesthetic when I get the snip.

Moral of the story, STEER CLEAR OF SMALL CHINAMEN OFFERING TO MASSAGE YOUR BALLS, and if you are going to marry an oriental girl, make sure that you leave her in not doubt that you have the casting vote on any medical procedures on your body "down stairs".

Any other offers from the assembled masses?

visitingrock said:
I think I will be going to the NHS for a full anaesthetic when I get the snip.
Or dont let men with sharp implements near you're balls, or men, full stop

I've had the snip and I'm never ever doing it again....nuff said...

My sentiments exactly Mr Braveheart.

If God had wanted us to have our balls snipped, he wouldn't have invented the pill.

Xplosiverab said:
My sentiments exactly Mr Braveheart.

If God had wanted us to have our balls snipped, he wouldn't have invented the pill.
Or AIDS.

Aaaaaaaaaah.........

Mine have shriveled up and hidden after watching that...

I had the snip a year ago and the worst bit was the injection. I was in and out in 10 minutes, and back home telling the wife that the doctor said she had to pull me off every day for 30 days (and she fell for it :D ). One of the best bits was the sensation immediately afterwards of having a gypsy's kiss through a numb c0ck - weird!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BeastAppreciationSociety. said:
when in doubt , stick yer coock in and see what happens. Can be applied to a multitude of scenarios.
except any involving blenders and other kitchen appliances!

Had the snip back in the 80s. I can confirm the nasty bit is the injection. Herr doctor fiddles with me gonad for a couple of seconds, holds it between thumb and finger and issues following warning...."zis may feel like a liddle scratch"........f*ck....f*ck.....f*ckity...f*ck...f*ck..scratch ya bast*ard..........thats a fecking javalin ya shovin up my scrotum.
As Herr doctor is applying said javalin from below, I is trying to move up the table away from this pri ck....yea both of them.

One gonad down..........another to go....... :crying:
Knowing what to expect.....I show great courage in the face of impending terror and pain, bite my lip and remembering......that this was all for Mrs Baggy.

Once the numness had overcome my ball bag pain, Herr doctor proceded to slice, dice & chop me tubes making sure that there was at least a cm of space between ends. I think the guy was enjoying himself!!

Once content with his work......stitches were applied alles uber das platz and I was taken back to the ward. Spent next hour recovering and having more nurses than ya can shake a big stick at gorking at me todger.... :D

Discharged that same day.........with wheel barrow to carry me gonads home in............

Two weeks leave was required to get over the pain and trauma of this most major surgery... 8)

jimnicebutdim said:
how much time is it worth taking off for this????

I'm now feeling fcuking terrified of the injection!!!!
Because ya balls are very sensative, a small needle is going to give you concern...but once applied the anaesthetic take less than a couple of minutes to take effect. Then its more a minor discomfort when the doctor is pulling ya tube out to slice & dice.
The op was over within 20 minutes and for the next couple of days its just a dull thud, like some-ones kicked you in the balls...........take plenty pain killers.... :D

I did hear a rumour that modern medicine has progressed so well that a nurse can now blow the anaesthetic down ya bell-end and achieve the same result.......... :D

BagCharge said:
I did hear a rumour that modern medicine has progressed so well that a nurse can now blow the anaesthetic down ya bell-end and achieve the same result.......... :D
I thought that was only available if you went private...