Worst Pain in the World Ever!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by visitingrock, May 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The title is stolen from another website.

Here is my contibution:

I Have a tale for you

An American friend of mine, on exchange in the UK, decided to join the “Jaffa gang” and go for the snip. He is married to a Korean girl. After some discussion they decided that they (read he) would go for some East Asian, holistic, traditional method of having the snip. Apparently it involved some wizen old Chinaman massaging one of his balls and then giving it a good hard tug (to snap the tube). Totally unreversible as the tubes are torn not tied.

My mate said the pain was so bad he threw up on the spot. The clincher was that he had to stand there and let the guy go to town on his other nad knowing full well what was coming!!!!

I think I will be going to the NHS for a full anaesthetic when I get the snip.

Moral of the story, STEER CLEAR OF SMALL CHINAMEN OFFERING TO MASSAGE YOUR BALLS, and if you are going to marry an oriental girl, make sure that you leave her in not doubt that you have the casting vote on any medical procedures on your body "down stairs".

Any other offers from the assembled masses?
  2. Or dont let men with sharp implements near you're balls, or men, full stop
  3. I've had the snip and I'm never ever doing it again....nuff said...
  4. fcuk that...
  5. My sentiments exactly Mr Braveheart.

If God had wanted us to have our balls snipped, he wouldn't have invented the pill.
  6. Or AIDS.
  7. Aaaaaaaaaah.........

Mine have shriveled up and hidden after watching that...
  8. Yup, me thinks that might tickle a bit! :outlet:

9. Why in the name of god would you think that would be a good idea.

'Kin weirdo!
  10. ha ha, the slow mo scream makes me laugh. I'm gonna try it

EDIT: Need some skingrafts
  11. when in doubt , stick yer coock in and see what happens. Can be applied to a multitude of scenarios.
  12. I'm waiting on the snip doctor to contact me, you're filling me with confidence
  13. I had the snip a year ago and the worst bit was the injection. I was in and out in 10 minutes, and back home telling the wife that the doctor said she had to pull me off every day for 30 days (and she fell for it :D ). One of the best bits was the sensation immediately afterwards of having a gypsy's kiss through a numb c0ck - weird!
  14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

except any involving blenders and other kitchen appliances!