Worst paedo in nick, strangled with a g string and condoms shoved down throat.

This is one reason why Capital Punishment should be an option.

I think this is the guy who they caught because he took photo's of his hand holding something and got his finger prints that way. Good work if true.

I'm not, generally, in favour of the death penalty but I dont see another option for people like this, we simply cannot have them roaming society.

I think this is the guy who they caught because he took photo's of his hand holding something and got his finger prints that way. Good work if true.

I'm not, generally, in favour of the death penalty but I dont see another option for people like this, we simply cannot have them roaming society.
It is not only about roaming in society, it is also cost, the welfare of others. If I had been abused by this thing and knew that there was a chance that he could walk the streets again in my lifetime I would be shit scared.

Hanging should be an option, it removes these people permanently, saves cost in the long run and prevents people from becoming victims again. I know the old argument of wrongful convictions etc, but with todays DNA and other scientific advancements things like that are getting more unlikely.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I listened once to a documentary on BBC Radio 4 about paedophilia. This was at the time that the News of the World was 'naming and shaming’.

Apparently, like many things, paedophilia is graded according to severity.

One guy rang in and spoke anonymously. He was graded among the most severe. He talked about his urges and trying to control them. He had over the years surrendered himself voluntarily for treatment of all different descriptions - drugs, therapy and so on.

He pretty much summarised it thus: “I despise myself and these urges I get. I know I’m a problem and I’ve done everything I can in cooperation with the authorities to not make me a problem.”

It’s going to be very difficult for some of you to read this, but I genuinely felt sorry for a man who was afflicted and was making genuine best efforts to deal with something that appeared to be beyond his control. I never thought I’d say or feel that about someone with a prediction for assaulting children but it was probably one of the most heart-rending interviews I’ve ever heard. If he's still alive, I hope that a solution was found which gave him some sort of peace.

Contrast that man with this piece of shit in the link above. I agree with @re-stilly that capital punishment should be an option still. I’d add people like Paul Gadd to the list, who has never once expressed contrition for what he’s done.

God, but it’s a strange world sometimes.

Roll on 5.30 and the weekend.

It is not only about roaming in society, it is also cost, the welfare of others. If I had been abused by this thing and knew that there was a chance that he could walk the streets again in my lifetime I would be shit scared.

Hanging should be an option, it removes these people permanently, saves cost in the long run and prevents people from becoming victims again. I know the old argument of wrongful convictions etc, but with todays DNA and other scientific advancements things like that are getting more unlikely.
I dont disagree with you however what if it's a historic case, like so many in recent years. Say somebody comes forward 25 years after the event, they generally get convicted anyway, even when there just cant be any solid evidence of it. I am certain that people have been sent down for a very long time for crimes that they did not commit.

Also, none of them will plead guilty like this creature did, not if it means the rope. That will lead to a longer and much more expensive trial.

There seems to be two sensible options, kill them or put them all on a prison island, off the coats of Scotland for example. We can airdrop food and basic medical supplies once a week, patrol the coast to ensure none of them get off the island and then just leave them to it (and each other).

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I dont disagree with you however what if it's a historic case, like so many in recent years. Say somebody comes forward 25 years after the event, they generally get convicted anyway, even when there just cant be any solid evidence of it. I am certain that people have been sent down for a very long time for crimes that they did not commit.

Also, none of them will plead guilty like this creature did, not if it means the rope. That will lead to a longer and much more expensive trial.

There seems to be two sensible options, kill them or put them all on a prison island, off the coats of Scotland for example. We can airdrop food and basic medical supplies once a week, patrol the coast to ensure none of them get off the island and then just leave them to it (and each other).
Yes, they have but @re-stilly was/is talking about cases where the evidence is absolutely irrefutable.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero

The issue I have with using the Guilty plea as a bargaining chip is that it only encourages people to plead guilty to get time off or the promise of parole after a certain time served. Everything is weighted to the perpetrator and not the victim, victims have a right to protection as well. Life should mean life, the Death penalty should be there for crimes so abhorrent and with irrefutable proof that it is best for the victims and their families that these individuals are removed for examples I would use Rose West, the Rigby killers, this piece of scum.

If you kill and don't reveal the location of the bodies then Life in solitary with minimal comforts, reveal the location of the body(ies) and you get comforts and out of solitary.

I agree that the death penalty should be reinstated.

as a little encouragement perhaps entering a plea of guilty at the outset and showing full cooperation could result in an automatic commutation to life. Ie telling the family where the body is.

I listened once to a documentary on BBC Radio 4 about paedophilia. This was at the time that the News of the World was 'naming and shaming’.

Apparently, like many things, paedophilia is graded according to severity.

One guy rang in and spoke anonymously. He was graded among the most severe. He talked about his urges and trying to control them. He had over the years surrendered himself voluntarily for treatment of all different descriptions - drugs, therapy and so on.

He pretty much summarised it thus: “I despise myself and these urges I get. I know I’m a problem and I’ve done everything I can in cooperation with the authorities to not make me a problem.”

It’s going to be very difficult for some of you to read this, but I genuinely felt sorry for a man who was afflicted and was making genuine best efforts to deal with something that appeared to be beyond his control. I never thought I’d say or feel that about someone with a prediction for assaulting children but it was probably one of the most heart-rending interviews I’ve ever heard. If he's still alive, I hope that a solution was found which gave him some sort of peace.
When I see a pretty, slim woman with big tits, I usually think I'd like to slip her a portion, it doesnt mean I get the urge to rape her.
I get that some people are attracted to kids, but they dont have to act on their fantasy.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
If it helps, I hear from a Plod mate that at least one of Lee’s murderers gets a good kicking on a weekly basis.

That makes me smile.
Very good news, he knows it is coming, but not when, once a week is nice & something they can look forward to!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What a shame!
When I see a pretty, slim woman with big tits, I usually think I'd like to slip her a portion, it doesnt mean I get the urge to rape her.
I get that some people are attracted to kids, but they dont have to act on their fantasy.
My thoughts exactly. It's all about how we control ourselves. If the urge is that great, slip into the nearest toilet and bash one out. It is what separates us from the animals, the ability to rationalize and empathize.

Latest Threads