Worst or most useless pressie?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scotlass, Dec 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok the kids have demolished the house, the dog has been sick from stealing chocolate, so what is the pressie that made you go WTF? For me has to be the slippers im in plaster till March so why?
  2. I got a Bible?????? W.T.F. was my Nan thinking?
    Wife still sulking, as I wrapped a brick up and placed it inside 7 boxes and wrapped each one individually( used 12 rolls of sellotape), when she finally got it out to find a painted brick with "Your presents behind the sofa" written on it. Proper strop till i threatened to take the fecking thing back to the jewellers.
  3. can you take back a "pearl necklace" :? :? :? :?
  4. Thieftaker,you are a cruel man!Merry Christmas to all.
  5. You flatter me Sir :twisted:
  6. Jumpers that any golfer wouldn't be seen dead in, thanks mum
  7. I've got one present this year, so by default it counts as both worse, most useless and best. It's a painting by an 11 year old. 'S nice actually.
  8. None this year, thank God. But a few years ago my mum bought me some cufflinks. Not that bad except I was on duty up Troodos in Cyprus, plus I didn't own a double cuff shirt. Thanks mum, you sure know how to brighten up Christmas on duty.
  9. all I got was a marzipan pig :cry: :cry:
  10. just got a c.d. holder off my sister with a knackered zip! :x merry xmas sis!!!! :roll:
  11. Ive got loads of tolitries brilliant when im flying back to germany only with hand luggage in the new year
  12. A gopping blue, white and bogey green silk tie that makes the infamous #4 arrse tie look really fetching. :pukel:
  13. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Trade it in for a dictionary.
  14. two condoms in the box I got sent for telic 11, obviously they have not seen the clerks we have, or the detached window licking platoon as they get called!
  15. I just gave Mrs Iron money to buy clothes and cosmetics at the weekend and wrap up her self as she always gets a bag on with what i buy her.

Shes still p*ssed off with the dishwasher i bought two years ago and the VAX hoover the year before that, but their still going strong and she's had plenty of use out of them.

Anyway Scotty why are you out the kitchen, surely theres women things to can be doing....hop to it :twisted: