Worst jobs on a hot day like today.

Blogg

LE
Being a black hairy dog, she's long gone but anything over 25 degrees and it was in the nearest stream/river the moment she could.
View attachment 405956
Filthy pond? Small shitty muddy puddle? In fact just rancid mud?

Didn't matter to one of my dogs, now departed, it was wet-ish, he was hot and that was good enough.

Then this huge stinking beast moaned and howled like a puppy when washed off at home with clean water, which was always a two person job.

A certain Colonels daughter of my acquaintance liked to wear an S6 whilst having a rear door delivery.
Any pictures of her having a rear door delivery, asking for a friend...

RigPig

War Hero
Doing a maximum differential pressure run on the aircraft that had been sat on the pan for hours in the sunlight was hard work. We would normally run max cold until the pressure gain stopped then go max heat to get to pop the safety valve. Normally we’d strip off to under crackers and safety boots for that job and leave our overalls in the shade under the aircraft.

We had a female JEngO who complained that the liney’s didn’t have shirts on under their overalls in hot weather. The Rigger Chief told her why he didn’t give a shit what we wore under the overalls, but she still did not understand. The next day we had to do a max diff pressure run. The JEngO was invited onto the aircraft to see what we had to put up with. Her face was a picture as we prepped the aircraft then just before the door was closed we all stripped off as described above. We then ran max heat for the full duration of the run. After we had finished put our nice cool overalls on. The Boss asked if we could drop her off at the mess as she needed a shower and change as her uniform was drenched in sweat. She was told the lads aren’t allowed to go and change, nor was she. I think she learnt that day.

Another horrible job was cleaning up after a bird strike. We had a reduced number of engine tradesmen in one shift when an aircraft took a bird down the air intake. It would have to be removed and the engine inspected. The shift consisted of a Cpl, a JT and an SAC (tech). The SAC was asked to clean it up and inspect the engine. She complained that she shouldn’t do it as she was a Technician and the JT should do it. She bitched and moaned about it so he job was not done that day, though there was time to fit the intake blanks.

We told the oncoming shift not to do the job and tell their relief not to either, we would pick it up on our night shift. The aircraft sat out on the pan for another 24 hours, slowly baking the remains of Speckled Jim onto the intake turbine. The SAC who complained the day before then had to go 6’down the intake which she just fitted into to scrape the bird out. Daft cow shouldn’t have kicked off about it in the first place.

RP

Urban bus drivers forced to withstand the stench of countless sweaty, smelly, obnoxious, obese, dog-breathed unwashed Welfare sponsored pond-lifers each with 6 Farmfoods bags full of hi-carb shyte & rocket fuel cider.

Urban bus drivers forced to withstand the stench of countless sweaty, smelly, obnoxious, obese, dog-breathed unwashed Welfare sponsored pond-lifers each with 6 Farmfoods bags full of hi-carb shyte & rocket fuel cider.
What about the passengers?

Club Swinger

Old-Salt
It seems to me you have a lot of friends....just saying....

notwhoiam

Old-Salt
Diane Abbott's arse crack sweat mopperer. Would take an S10, a dry suit and the world's supply of spilsorb.
Sweet mother of feckin Jesus! I seriously need mind bleach!

Really? Pulling lobsters out of Jayne Mansfield arrse is a harder job than feeding Diane Abbott?
I'd imagine feeding the Flabbott would require danger money, what with the risk of getting your fingers bitten off if they went to near the gaping maw that is her gob.

Club Swinger

Old-Salt
It seems to me you have a lot of friends....just saying....

Blogg

LE
Here's my paltry contribution.

Consign self to South West Railways for half day meeting in London. It's OK! Aircon works!

Then....Underground. District line. Yay! It's got working Aircon as well. Win win.

Next stop: HO Bunker to cold soak myself in its customary Aircon chillness. But no! It's bloody stifling!

WTF?

Apparently yesterday a bunch of the pig thick female PA's and Administration staff who tend to wear not much started moaning it was "too cold".

Enter pissed off building HVAC type who had been moaned at all day and......now they are all complaining about it being too hot.

But it will now take some time to "readjust".

Like tomorrow

TamH70

MIA
Confectionary store owner. Especially if you have a shit landlord who hasn't installed central air conditioning into your building. Because all your chocolate will melt like a melty thing and people will complain about it.

Bull semen collector, must be a harsh job in this weather

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Cleaner in a swingers club.

Latest Threads