Worst jobs on a hot day like today.

Sitting in a bedsit lacking aircon before heading off to mooch wifi at ‘Spoons’ is apparently an extremely difficult job in this weather .....sorry its not a job, but by the amount one member on here whinges you’d think otherwise.....

Last edited:
Not today, but last year during a hot spell had to kit up to enter a nuclear installation.

Shirt & trousers, full nitrile anti-contamination suit including hood, air filter mask, rubber boots, double gloves (latex under nitrile). Gloves and boots Duct Taped taped to suit to prevent entry of any contaminants.

I actually poured the sweat out of the boots and inner gloves after spending an hour in the area.

After coming out it takes about 20 minutes to do the contamination check before you can start to remove the kit in the specified order which takes another 20 minutes.

Selling Double Glazing in a heatwave

urban_spaceman

War Hero
Not today, but last year during a hot spell had to kit up to enter a nuclear installation.

Shirt & trousers, full nitrile anti-contamination suit including hood, air filter mask, rubber boots, double gloves (latex under nitrile). Gloves and boots Duct Taped taped to suit to prevent entry of any contaminants.

I actually poured the sweat out of the boots and inner gloves after spending an hour in the area.

After coming out it takes about 20 minutes to do the contamination check before you can start to remove the kit in the specified order which takes another 20 minutes.
You are Diane Abbott’s arse crack sweat mopper-upperer .

U O Me a fiver

I essentially do the removals, office moves etc for the local health board.

Black uniform humping ,desks ,chairs, filing cabinets up fucking stairs in this weather. My arse crack is sweatier than a Guardsman doing a spelling test.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
'ang on a mo, fucking kitchens! Unless lucky enough to be stuck in the larder - nice and cool - stove work....I'll pass.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Pumping out septic tanks, oh the smell of it.

Dealing with a sudden death which happened a week or so ago, flies galore and again that aroma, mmmm lovely.

On a brighter note, how about working in a fish and chip shop?
Nicer aromas but that heat, just picture the sweat dripping into the oil, still hungry?

I'm still hungry.

That's 'cos I'm on the second of my 800 calorie days in week 6 of the 5:2 diet.

Our local chippie used to have a little dolly, who in this weather would be wearing just a shop coat. Seeing her all sweaty didn't put me off at all!

Latest Threads