Worst Holidays

Discussion in 'REME' started by CraftyJay, Aug 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. May not be the right place but I reckon this should provide some laughs, I've just come off a crap holiday in greece and was wondering if anyone else out there had the the misfortune of going away on what should have been a nice holiday and found it turning into a shambles rather quick?

2. Stay away from Malta, especially the Hotel on St Georges waterfront with the 'shaft' rooms.

3. afgan

iraq

coat taxi.

4. If there was such a thing as a week long package holiday to Liverpool that would be THE worst holiday possible.

5. Portugal 1986, when I foolishly allowed the wife's mother to join us!

6. a 3 year posting holiday at 1 Bn REME - FULL OF C0CKS - I would rather holiday in auswitchz

7. Not in my wildest or most perverse of dreams

8. Hold on a minute thats where my lad is, oh ok, I take your point.

Seriously though, whats wrong with 1 bn?

9. Dubrovnik a few years back after a dodgy cevap caused me to soil the bed, floor, slippers, bog, Mrs Burpa's back, kitchen and wheelie bin. Crammed everything in the washing machine and did a runner.

10. Ask for posting there and youll find out

11. Alas I cant - even at my physical peak I had more chance of getting a blow job from The Queen Mother than the Army letting me join. I am the father of lad who is there, so was just interested in what made/makes it so bad.

12. It is a REME Bn.

Case closed!

13. Old saying from back when -

REME is like manure.

All in one place, just a heap of sh1t, but spread out over large areas can do some good.

14. acl

acl Old-Salt

Awww i love malta. The city centre is like home from home (not to my taste) but the blue lagoon its beautiful. It gets a little crowed at times but you can avoid it by going early mornings or go to a little quiet beach mostly known by the locals which is called Little Armier. Great beach, had a great swim there

15. Where abouts in Greece?

Have enjoyed many a time (holiday and service) in Greece on the mainland and the islands so either this is a sign of the times or you were just unlucky or maybe I was/have been fortunate

hh