Worst Holidays

May not be the right place but I reckon this should provide some laughs, I've just come off a crap holiday in greece and was wondering if anyone else out there had the the misfortune of going away on what should have been a nice holiday and found it turning into a shambles rather quick?

Portugal 1986, when I foolishly allowed the wife's mother to join us!

a 3 year posting holiday at 1 Bn REME - FULL OF C0CKS - I would rather holiday in auswitchz

Mr_Deputy said:
Major_Catastrophe said:
Portugal 1986, when I foolishly allowed the wife's mother to join us!
in bed?
Not in my wildest or most perverse of dreams

bitterandtwisted said:
a 3 year posting holiday at 1 Bn REME - FULL OF C0CKS - I would rather holiday in auswitchz
Hold on a minute thats where my lad is, oh ok, I take your point.

Seriously though, whats wrong with 1 bn?

Dubrovnik a few years back after a dodgy cevap caused me to soil the bed, floor, slippers, bog, Mrs Burpa's back, kitchen and wheelie bin. Crammed everything in the washing machine and did a runner.

Major_Catastrophe said:
bitterandtwisted said:

Ask for posting there and youll find out

bitterandtwisted said:
Major_Catastrophe said:
bitterandtwisted said:

Ask for posting there and youll find out
Alas I cant - even at my physical peak I had more chance of getting a blow job from The Queen Mother than the Army letting me join. I am the father of lad who is there, so was just interested in what made/makes it so bad.

Old saying from back when -

REME is like manure.

All in one place, just a heap of sh1t, but spread out over large areas can do some good.

mnairb said:
Stay away from Malta, especially the Hotel on St Georges waterfront with the 'shaft' rooms.
Awww i love malta. The city centre is like home from home (not to my taste) but the blue lagoon its beautiful. It gets a little crowed at times but you can avoid it by going early mornings or go to a little quiet beach mostly known by the locals which is called Little Armier. Great beach, had a great swim there

CraftyJay said:
May not be the right place but I reckon this should provide some laughs, I've just come off a crap holiday in greece and was wondering if anyone else out there had the the misfortune of going away on what should have been a nice holiday and found it turning into a shambles rather quick?
Where abouts in Greece?

Have enjoyed many a time (holiday and service) in Greece on the mainland and the islands so either this is a sign of the times or you were just unlucky or maybe I was/have been fortunate

hh

Tough kaka Jay, you should have just come round here and helped me renovate this dump , then you would know what bad holidays are, every friking one is for me as its a chance to get on with the place!!On a brighter note, come round and see my newly stripped doors , reclad back end( FNAR FNAR) and newly plasterd hall way , its starting to come together!!........................As of tomorrow fick it , I is off hunting !!(All work and no play and all that!!)