Worst Film Youve Ever Seen

well, can't think of the actual worst film I've ever seen, probably High School Musical (no it was not watched voluntarilly) but Flash Gordon is a pretty bad film, but it's so bad it's good.

Castaway!

What a load of bollox- it was a PIGGIN' Ball...

the old james bond films,,dr no-goldfinger--they must have been good once..but now ...stih absolute....

Wheels of terror of Sven Hassel fame.... The book was brill but the film was so bad it almost put me off reading the books again......

You conjur up a picture of the legionairre, Sven, The old man, porta and tiny, only to see a pathetic american attempt at the 5 above........poor poor poor, suppose thats what you get on a budget of 2 wobblies and a saurkraut - no pun intended........

Lady_H said:
Castaway!

Totally agree, more concerning was having to share a basha with a bloke on Telic who owned a ball called Kylie!!! Spoke to it, took it for a shower......... Too many films, or just loosing the plot?

Harts War.

Well, I have it at home after buying it in a closing down sale but can't be bothered to unwrap it. Just seems naff from the cover.

sig_rob said:
Mr_Deputy said:
FLESH Gordon however is worth watching.....
definitely will have to look at that one :]
Beware the penisaurus :cyclopsani:

Baldrick66 said:
Lady_H said:
Castaway!

Totally agree, more concerning was having to share a basha with a bloke on Telic who owned a ball called Kylie!!! Spoke to it, took it for a shower......... Too many films, or just loosing the plot?
seriously???

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Romy and michelles high school reunion. Got conned into watching that, cos the girl had already seen Men in Black (no she feckin hadnt!)

Lady_H said:
Baldrick66 said:
Lady_H said:
Castaway!

seriously???
Yep