Worst film ever

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by burnleybootboy, Aug 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just been forced to watch grease 2 by the little 3bs.Possible the worst film i have ever ficking seen ( and michelle pfieffer is in it too)
    So whats the worst film you have seen and why?
    wouldnt mind so much but the little buggers forced me to watch grease one last night :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. The remake of Thunderbirds..... an insult to wooden acting.

3. BAttlefield Earth.

4. Boxing Helena- with missus.We both lost the will to live...

5. The thin red line supposed to be a war film not some psycho babble needs more blood.

6. Dick Tracey - Warren Beatty and Madonna. Absolute pants.

7. SS Doomtrooper - The nazis create a monster and the allies send in a dirty dozen type squadron in (usual stereotypes, the barmy British SAS explosive expert, the heroic Yanks, the beret wearing french resistance etc). The CGI is the worse I have ever seen in any film.

Freddy Got Fingered/Dude Where's my Car? - both as funny as a nuclear winter.

Plan 9 From Outer Space - so crap it is actually watchable, scenes cut from day to night time, sets wobble and flying sauces on strings.

8. The One and Only.

Cheap, nasty brit rom-com that was the one and only (geddit!) film that I've ever walked out on.

Absolute dirge of the highest order.

I didn't even get a sh*g after watching it.

9. in no order, the remake of:
    Get Carter,
    The Italian Job.
    The Day Of The Jackly (or whatever it was called)

10. Catwoman even with halle berry in it was pants

11. Scary movie.
    Funny as a baseball bat into the face.

Also U571,
    American tripe made up by douche bags.

12. 'Wilbur wants to kill himself'

So did I after watching this pile of sh1te!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329767/

I think the cnut who wrote the review on IMDB must have been on acid, both when he watched the film, and when he wrote the review.

A Danish film with all that that entails (infidelity, depression, death, and bad acting), but set in Scotland.

Unfortunately the dialogue was obviously written by a Dane who'd never actually visted Scotland, or met any Scotsmen for that matter, and who failed 'o'level English, as I've never heard such a pathetic excuse for a script.

All in all, the biggest waste of celluloid ever. You have been warned!

T_T

13. stealth, how crap is that!!!

14. Harold and Kumar get the munchies. Totally f**kin pointless :roll:

15. windtalkers

or

the marksman - i remember the battery running out the lap top and
    missing the ending no one was bothered at all, in fact some people were pleased!