• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Worst Ever Cracker Joke

What's the worst cracker joke you've ever seen?

My contribution:

Q: What Christmas carol do they sing in German lunatic asylums?

A: God rest ye Jerry mental-men!

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I made the mistake of getting Asda smart price crackers one year. All twelve of them had the same 'joke' in them ffs.

Where does a dressmaker build their house? On the outskirts (boom tish)

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Although it has given me an idea when I leave the mob, I wouldn't mind getting a temporary job in one of the factories that produce crackers, and spend my time replacing all the shit jokes with ones like "fact: 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape" and "Did you know that if you need to urinate in public a policeman has to offer you his helmet by law?"

And see how long it would take them to find me and hang me out to dry :)

If it taked two ships three weeks to sail a fortnight, how long would it take to count the hairs on your balls with a pair of boxing gloves on !!!!!!!!!

mmm ok i'm off !!!

Latest Threads