Worst Ever Comedians...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Unlucky_Alf, Oct 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After exposing my sieve like memory on another thread I would like to start one about the worst comedian in history and will kick off with three examples:

Charlie Chaplin

The most overrated bloke in the history of light entertainment. His films should be shown only in empty rooms, and then with a cloth over the screen just in case some poor sap happens upon the room and is accidentally forced to watch the stupid antics of the moustachioed little berk.

Linda Smith

Her voice is so horrifyingly nasal that it should be recorded and then played into every room in Paul Gadd’s house in order to drive him to suicide.

But my trump card - and I'm not entirely sure if she qualifies as a comedian but I don't care:

Sandy Toksvig

Seriously, what is the point of this woman? The only use for her is as ballast in a super tanker.
  2. Cannon and ball. absoloute to55. not sure if they are classed as comedy act or just fcuktards??
  3. The fcuking Chuckle brothers! What do you mean its for kids ;-)?
  4. I give you Russell Brand........

Seriously, take him, please.

Oh, and Sandi Toksvig should have a part in the next Hobbit film.

BTW, Linda Smith is dead, so you shouldnt hear her voice any more, unless you have problem that needs medication and a locked room.
  5. msr

msr LE

6. Little and Large. I still shudder with horror at the saturday night so called 'entertainment' that was foisted upon us as kids of the early 1980s.
  7. Roy Chubby Brown,what's the big deal?he's f ucking shi te.

Victoria Wood............Pish.
  8. Is she really?

My word my finger is really on the pulse at the moment, I almost feel guilty for having a go now but not quite as unfortunately (in this case) Dave and other channels showing repeats do not expunge the dead from programs.
  9. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Les Dennis = knobber and irritating tosser of the highest order.
  10. Andrew Sachs - I had a total sense of humour failure when he wouldn't let me poke his grand-daughter.
  11. I understand Charlie Chaplin is a little under the weather also
  12. Jim Davidson, still waiting to laugh at one of his jokes, although to be fair i think Freddie Star is unbeatable when it comes to unfunny comedians.
  13. Joe Pasquale - somebody should tell him that having a squeaky voice doesn't make him a good comedian.
  14. Gordon Brown
    Everything he does is a joke but the cnut just still isn't funny

15. Point well made, but noone was complaining about his voice........

As for Toksvig, I assume that we are talking about minge-shaped towing hitches, as she licks the other side of the stamp.