Worst Ever Comedians...

After exposing my sieve like memory on another thread I would like to start one about the worst comedian in history and will kick off with three examples:

Charlie Chaplin

The most overrated bloke in the history of light entertainment. His films should be shown only in empty rooms, and then with a cloth over the screen just in case some poor sap happens upon the room and is accidentally forced to watch the stupid antics of the moustachioed little berk.

Linda Smith

Her voice is so horrifyingly nasal that it should be recorded and then played into every room in Paul Gadd’s house in order to drive him to suicide.

But my trump card - and I'm not entirely sure if she qualifies as a comedian but I don't care:

Sandy Toksvig

Seriously, what is the point of this woman? The only use for her is as ballast in a super tanker.

I give you Russell Brand........

Seriously, take him, please.

Oh, and Sandi Toksvig should have a part in the next Hobbit film.

BTW, Linda Smith is dead, so you shouldnt hear her voice any more, unless you have problem that needs medication and a locked room.

Biscuits_AB?

Little and Large. I still shudder with horror at the saturday night so called 'entertainment' that was foisted upon us as kids of the early 1980s.

Roy Chubby Brown,what's the big deal?he's f ucking shi te.

Victoria Wood............Pish.

Is she really?

My word my finger is really on the pulse at the moment, I almost feel guilty for having a go now but not quite as unfortunately (in this case) Dave and other channels showing repeats do not expunge the dead from programs.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Les Dennis = knobber and irritating tosser of the highest order.

EgyptianPTInstructor said:
BTW, Linda Smith is dead, so you shouldnt hear her voice any more, unless you have problem that needs medication and a locked room.
I understand Charlie Chaplin is a little under the weather also

Jim Davidson, still waiting to laugh at one of his jokes, although to be fair i think Freddie Star is unbeatable when it comes to unfunny comedians.

Joe Pasquale - somebody should tell him that having a squeaky voice doesn't make him a good comedian.

merchantman said:
EgyptianPTInstructor said:
I understand Charlie Chaplin is a little under the weather also

Point well made, but noone was complaining about his voice........

As for Toksvig, I assume that we are talking about minge-shaped towing hitches, as she licks the other side of the stamp.

Lenny Henry
Victoria Wood
Ben Elton yes Blackadder was funny but that was as a writer his stand up makes me want to march on Moscow and finish the job Hitler started. Pinko cnut

Ben Miller http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Miller Everything he has been in was not funn especially that wnak stand up show
French and Saunders sh1te
Eddy Izzard
Julian Clary
Graham Norton
The list is endless because modern entertainment is a talent void
Oh and that cnut who presents never mind the buzzcocks Cnut
Alex zane
i had better stop now i can almost taste the outrage

So she's been on your casting couch.

Is she really that shape with no clothes on?

Donkey-Spanker said:
Do comedians who used to be funny but stopped count? If so, I'd like to add Benny Hill and Ben Elton.
I think that comedians who were once funny are disbarred from this list as it is the worst ever comedians and there are plenty out there who were never funny at all.

So having said that I now remove Linda Smith from the list as she was, on occasion funny despite the fact that her voice annoyed me.

Having now freed up the space I therefore would like to nominate Al Murray the pub landlord - some seem to like him but he just pisses me off.