Worst drinks ever drunk?

My old bosses informal BBQ pissup "dining out" involved magic shot glasses that held nine shots each. I remember doing three, apparently i had four or five.

I was f*cked in half an hour...

Aside from the standard cement mixers, Faetus', abortions, engineers, clockwork oranges, slippery shitstains etc.

What drinks do you wish you'd never inflicted on yourself?

hangover piss in a bottle that I mistook for flat lager

Ratsapuz (sp?) Fucking awful stuff.

Felin Foel bitter from the Welsh valleys! Doubles as sheep dip!

hangover piss in a bottle that I mistook for flat lager

Not to be a "Tropper" but I have also done that, in the block in Germany. I think it was my own piss as the door was locked but I suppose I'll never know. It was in one of those old Glass coke bottles with a polystrene cover

Home made "vodka" we bought off a Polish farmer during Uhlan Eagle 1

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
My old bosses informal BBQ pissup "dining out" involved magic shot glasses that held nine shots each. I remember doing three, apparently i had four or five.

I was f*cked in half an hour...

Aside from the standard cement mixers, Faetus', abortions, engineers, clockwork oranges, slippery shitstains etc.

What drinks do you wish you'd never inflicted on yourself?
Toss up between a "strawberry milkshake" (a shot of all the white spirits on the optics, advocaat (to give it the texture) and blackcurrant cordial), or a "curly head" (scotch and barley wine).

I wasn't very well.....

I was told that I had a weak stomach, but I was throwing the contents as far as I could.

I also awoke in a hotel room after a bit of a day session and it was 02:00 and I was wide awake. Nothing for it but to get pished again using the contents of the minibar, however all the mixers were already gone, Bacardi and water anyone.

I don't like spirits so it was a bit of a challenge, there was Brandy in there and Gin. Got there in the end.

Lager and lime where I mistook a bottle of cooking oil for the bottle of lime. Downed pint in one without noticing. Several minutes elapsed until I threw up most of it, the oil however continued it's merry way southward, until it exited along with everything else next morning.

T

Tinman74

The last pint of Stella in the hotel bar at 01.30hrs failing to remember that I had to be at the airport for 06.30hrs. Then trudging round trying to find a toilet that didn't have a hole in the ground.

Da Nang, Vietnam 2004 ;

Bought a bottle of 'Snake Wine' down the local market, as the name suggests it is wine with a snake in it. The snake looked like a small Cobra (had a Cobra type 'hood'). The market bloke said it was good for everything from arthritis to giving you the raging horn.

Silly bollox here decides to open it and give it a go, at first it was mildly pleasant then it wasn't. Flashing lights in front of eyes and a general feeling of being poisoned amongst other things.

After one day an aroma started to infect the atmosphere close to the bottle, it smelled like the aroma you get off a very wet Cocker Spaniel but stronger. The glass which I drank it out of was similarly tainted and no amount of washing could remove the smell.

It went overboard close to the remains of Krakatoa down Java way.

Fucking vile.

Sheep Dip whisky (specially blended for the villagers of Oldbury on Seven. Tried to water it down with lemonade - it just made the taste last longer.

I necked a red hot bottle of pish, cheapy Spanish rioja that had been on the balcony all day once in Marbella. It had bits of cork in it and smelled like vinegar. I battled valiantly to keep it in and was halfway through a cheese sandwich when the fucking lot came up in a oner over the kitchen floor.

I 'one upped' that 6 hours later by smashing in the best part of a bottle of Sambuca before chucking that up and pissing my strides all over a dago taxi drivers back seat.

I had a very bad weekend about three years ago (you can tell how bad by the fact I still remember it) caused by Friday night and happy hour being "two for one" on Marguaritas. Tequilla always tastes like hangover to me but marguaritas hide it so well that there is no skill involved in drinking them. 12 "large" cocktails later I went to bed - and didnt get up for about 24 hours, or leave the house until Monday morning.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dominican Republic, local brew called "Mamajuana", made from the local rum (Ron 180), fekkin evil stuff, comes in a bottle with herbs and sticks in it, meant to cure all ills especially hangovers. It does that by making you hurl and wishing you'd never tried to drink the all inclusive bar dry. Mind, I had to bring a bottle home for others to try :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly The NAAFI Bar 39
Aunty Stella The NAAFI Bar 22
P Films, Music and All Things Artsy 925