worst date EVER

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Austen_D, Dec 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you a regular on that forum? what is a pee bottle all about? Is it some sort of body builder thing?

I'm not surprised he was shatting all over the place. Judging by the name of the forum, bodybuilding.com, he will probably been on all that protein/creatine gear. Filling your body with all that stuff will make you churn out some hefty results in the pan.

The gym I sometimes go to has its fair share of fat necked 'roid heads who are allways doing protein farts and stinking the place out.

Poor fcuker, haha. Asking if he should get in touch with her again after re-decorating her mates bathroom!
  2. The pictures are a fantastic visual aid. :)
  3. No just my mate who uses it. I thought the pictures make the story that extra bit funnier! Poor basterd. I cant imagine a worse scenario for a date.
  4. Funny, but the guy is a total freak.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You're not fucking joking there!

He has cleanliness issues and pisses in bottles? FFS!
  6. Yet won't use a public bathroom?! Think I'd rather do a crap there than at some girl I've only really just met place.
  7. I'd have just shat in her bath to start with.

8. Me and a mate took the Kusak sisters out one night a few years ago in Sheffield. They were so self centred and arrogant we buggered off and left them to pay the bill in a restaurant. Pair of twats that they were.
  9. Haha, I had a bad date once, not quite that dramatic, but I took a girl out, didn't really feel the connection and didn't mislead her just was nice and didn't promise anymore. Afterwards she's completely obsessed and wouldn't take no for an answer, apparently took an OD over me and about 6 months to get over it all.
  10. Not sure what the piss bottle is all about like. What a mong.

My worst date ended in hospital, when some bloke tried to rob me at a cash machine by smashing a bottle off the back of my head. To cut a long story short, he never got anything and I had to get load of stitches above my ear. I was sure I was getting my end away that night as well, but I had to stay in hospital for observation. I was gutted.
  11. That's cheered me up no end.
  12. Some of the replies leave something to be desired.

'o rly'

'epic thread'

'yup, epic thread'

I was under the impression an 'epic thread' required more than one awesome post. Which is in turn, a good reminder of why I peruse arrse.
  13. 11 March.