Worst company fails

I ordered some clothing from Sports Direct a few days ago.

Today they sent me an email to pre-order Manchester United kit.

I am a Liverpool supporter.

I have unsubscribed from further emailings.

[Need I say that I already don't like SD and the only reason I ordered the stuff from them was that I could not get it elsewhere, but that email put the cap on it!]

Any other company epic failures?

Andreas_Wank

On ROPS
On ROPs

[Need I say that I already don't like SD and the only reason I ordered the stuff from them was that I could not get it elsewhere, but that email put the cap on it!]

Anybody who orders from this man is just asking for trouble.

Mike Ashley 'vomited into fireplace at pub meeting' - BBC News

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
PayPal. I was selling something via eBay and the person who bought it paid via PayPal who promptly stuck my own money 'on hold' as I hadn't used the account for a while.

Given that I can only withdraw it to an account in my own name, having to wait two weeks for my own money seems excessive.

Twats.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mind you, I've never used Sports Direct as I'm not a pikey.

Sainsbury Home Insurance, despite repeated calls over the last three months I have yet to recive a printed policy document. They have offered to email it, however why should I stump up the cost of printer ink, I know its a minor thing but its irritating, fired off a letter to the MD 2 weeks ago and the whole sorry saga is being reviewed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

I've not had a Utd shirt since I was a kid at school, pre sponsorship days.

I wish we could go back to those days.

Any internet retail page that has a process to pay that I fail to crack in one attempt

BT, just BT

The van hire company that supplied me a van this morning which shit it's pistons this afternoon

The_Duke

LE
Sainsbury Home Insurance, despite repeated calls over the last three months I have yet to recive a printed policy document. They have offered to email it, however why should I stump up the cost of printer ink, I know its a minor thing but its irritating, fired off a letter to the MD 2 weeks ago and the whole sorry saga is being reviewed.
You will pay for it in the end, plus admin costs and postage. You just won't see it itemised on your bill.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A local ford dealer, that promised to supply me with a 3 to 4 years old low mileage ford Focus estate
by March this year
Knuts
I bought a nice shiny Hyundai to spite them, and will be sending a rude letter to the Chimp who pays the wages

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I've not had a Utd shirt since I was a kid at school, pre sponsorship days.

I wish we could go back to those days.
Well I never just had a look at how much they charge for a Utd shirt £55 bloody hell know wonder I haven't had a shirt since I left school, robbing bastards!