Worst cities in Britain...

Starter for 10. PETERBOROUGH. It's 0243 and I'm home. I left the club we were in at about 0130 and spent ages lookng far a taxi who would actually take me anywhere near home ("dare troeing stonz innit brah" seems to be the excuse, whatever that means.) Judging by the state of my typing, I'm not too pissed either, that'll be the £3 a 4X! I skipped the kebab, i figured it wans't worth 5 or £6 and a fight with a pack of the local chav animals that roam the street. Has anyone else been anywhere quite as gash as "P'town" as the apparent cool kids are calling it these days, lately? I doubt it. What an utterly rancid and pathetic excuse for a "city". I'd prefer a night out in Dresden circa 1944/5.

Preston. Its sh1t. and its englands new city. its total wank. there is nothing in it. two night clubs and a load of tramps. absolut bollocks of a place

Any town with more than one mosque, apart from Laaandon

Slough - full of immigrants per capita in uk followed closely by Houndslow

Liverpool - CRAP!

Full of thieving slimey fatherless scrounging wasters! If there was a chemical warfare missile that was for sale on e-bay I would buy it and deliver it to 'Scummerpool' where everyone still wears shell suits FFS!

SCOUSE TO$$ERS the lot of them!

I know its not a city but it is crap and this is Grantham I am on about.

The pubs and so called clubs are sh1t
the girls look like the fat slags from viz
you can get a grandaughter, mother and daughter 4some with no dramas
the local civpop are just retards!!!

Hull.

If the world were to be given an Enema, Hull is where they would shove the pipe in.

ugly

LE
Chatham, its not what it was 20 years ago!

Edited to add it wasnt that good back then either but its a whole new pile of shoite now. Medway towns; breeding Mongs since the Navy arrived!

Colonel_Foreskin-Crumb said:
I know its not a city but it is crap and this is Grantham I am on about.

The pubs and so called clubs are sh1t
the girls look like the fat slags from viz
you can get a grandaughter, mother and daughter 4some with no dramas
the local civpop are just retards!!!
This is true, sadly they are all the same woman........

Stoke-on-Trent. Looks like the worlds biggest FIBUA village. The Cultural Quarter(?) seems to ne named that as it has the library!

ugly said:
Chatham, its not what it was 20 years ago!

Edited to add it wasnt that good back then either but its a whole new pile of shoite now. Medway towns; breeding Mongs since the Navy arrived!
oh good-my next posting is probably Chatham via B'dad (might just stay in the desert)

My vote goes for Birmingham.
What an absolute balls place it is to live.
Full of nasty terrorists who want to behead people (thats just the chavs)
The City centre is ok I suppose, but just outside and you enter the real shiteholes. Places like smethwick, Lozells and Newtown to name a few.
They look like large versions of Imber village.
Council tax is extortionate, crime is on the rise, yutes rule the streets of even the 'posher' areas waiting to be awared an ASBO so they can show off to their mates.
PCSO's stop old grannies and mothers for pushing trollies without due care and attention rather than do anything remotely useful.
Police have 'no go areas' wether they admit to it or not.
Its shoite.
Come to think of it, Birmingham is reflecting the whole of the uk :D

Salford. Its so crappy for drinking round here that in the last 10 years Ive been round the local pubs once. It was like being a visitor from space or the far future. It would be hard to find a more inbred population of gaptoothed wizend locals anywhere
I drink in Manchester as a rule,but even thats loosing its appeal lately. It seems like the govts secret plan to stop people gathering in pubs and having IDEAS and formenting revolution has come to fruition

armchair_jihad said:
Any town with more than one mosque, apart from Laaandon
Including Laaandon. :roll: Biggest Shite Hole in the land,and before you ask,yes I was born,and lived there,and it's still the B S H in the land!