Worst Cinema Mistake?

1990, The Odeon, Lothian Road, Edinburgh.
My mate and I went to see Tango And Cash, whilst Goodfellas was playing at the same cinema. Truly the worst Cinema mistake I have EVER made.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Quite right; you had the Filmhouse just down the road and the Cameo around the corner. Mong ;)

Extra large coke during one of the Lord of the rings. No flaming ad breaks in the mooooovies. :roll:

Going to see "The Avengers." Possibly one of the worst film adaptations ever made. And that bowler hat on Ralph Fiennes !

One of the kids dragged me to see one of the later Star Wars films...err 'Star wars attack of the clones' i think..

I was bored out of my skull.. and it was 2 1/2 hrs long!! finished at like midnight..

WilieCayote said:
One of the kids dragged me to see one of the later Star Wars films...err 'Star wars attack of the clones' i think..

I was bored out of my skull.. and it was 2 1/2 hrs long!! finished at like midnight..
Oh yeah I had to go to the loo during that one too :oops:

Prince_Rupert said:
Quite right; you had the Filmhouse just down the road and the Cameo around the corner. Mong ;)
...when you should REALLY have gone to the Dominion.. :D

now with leather double sofas.... 8)

Bugsy said:
HE117 said:
now with leather double sofas.... 8)
To cater for the obese, no doubt. :D

MsG
if your arrse fits I suppose so... :roll:

however if you "take a friend" - the content of the film is less relevent.. :twisted:

Paying about £7 to go and see 'The Hulk' - the one with Eric Bana.

What a pile of sh1t - not only would I like the £7 back but also the two hours of my life I wasted.

Agreeing to take daughter No.1 to Watch High school musical treble bill..................... Oh jesus thank **** i had Porridge series 3 on my Phone along with some head phone and a load of music.

Coming off exercise on a friday and Mrs HH decides she wants to go and see a film at Blandford Camp flicks. Me very tired snores all the way through the flick much to the annoyance of the audience and Mrs.
Think it was that Zellwegger bird in Jones Diary. Nice kip though.

Going to see the first Harry Potter movie-I walked out half way through it. I can't stand the four eyed cnut.

Prince_Rupert said:
Yeah,Going to watch European Arthouse films at the Filmhouse was very popular with the young jocks in my regiment back then. Felini's "Night Of Cabiria" was a huge hit with the anti tanks if I remember correctly.

First weekend we were allowed out at Harrogate I went to see a double feature - "the stud" and "the bitch". Fell asleep three minutes in and was woken up by the usher at the end.

Jumanji when Trainspotting was on the other screen. WTF was that all about?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
6 cans of special brew during Jurassic Park wasn't a very good idea!