Worst Cinema Mistake?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Rudie, Feb 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1990, The Odeon, Lothian Road, Edinburgh.
    My mate and I went to see Tango And Cash, whilst Goodfellas was playing at the same cinema. Truly the worst Cinema mistake I have EVER made.
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Quite right; you had the Filmhouse just down the road and the Cameo around the corner. Mong ;)
  3. Extra large coke during one of the Lord of the rings. No flaming ad breaks in the mooooovies. :roll:
  4. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

That was FUBAR mistake...
  5. Going to see "The Avengers." Possibly one of the worst film adaptations ever made. And that bowler hat on Ralph Fiennes !
  6. Somebody I knew took a new girlfriend to see Irreversible.
  7. One of the kids dragged me to see one of the later Star Wars films...err 'Star wars attack of the clones' i think..

I was bored out of my skull.. and it was 2 1/2 hrs long!! finished at like midnight..
  8. Oh yeah I had to go to the loo during that one too :oops:
  9. ...when you should REALLY have gone to the Dominion.. :D

now with leather double sofas.... 8)
  10. To cater for the obese, no doubt. :D

11. if your arrse fits I suppose so... :roll:

however if you "take a friend" - the content of the film is less relevent.. :twisted:
  12. Paying about £7 to go and see 'The Hulk' - the one with Eric Bana.

What a pile of sh1t - not only would I like the £7 back but also the two hours of my life I wasted.
  13. Agreeing to take daughter No.1 to Watch High school musical treble bill..................... Oh jesus thank **** i had Porridge series 3 on my Phone along with some head phone and a load of music.
  14. Running Reel 3 when I should have loaded Reel 2; now that was a mistake!

It took me 5 minutes to realise, though!

15. Coming off exercise on a friday and Mrs HH decides she wants to go and see a film at Blandford Camp flicks. Me very tired snores all the way through the flick much to the annoyance of the audience and Mrs.
    Think it was that Zellwegger bird in Jones Diary. Nice kip though.