Worst case of Paranoia....EVER!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by chemystery, Nov 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I spent a while looking at this site and watching the videos...I've come to one conclusion...the guys fcuking nuts!

MI5 Paranoia

2. What an A-Grade loon! I especially like the recording of the MI5 agents' "attempted assassination" in Florida- quite clearly a load of p1ssed up blokes outside his hotel room.

I don't really want to know how you found it. :roll:

I wonder if he is in the Legion of Frontiersmen?

3. Chem, is that you?

Ski.

BTW I am an MI5 spooky type who is here to harass you! :twisted:

4. daz

daz LE

Nope, it's frenchmong :D :D

5. I think it's Sven. If not, it's definitely somebody else who hasn't been taking their medication.

Is this the guy who sued John Snow for broadcasting subliminal messages on Channel 4 News?

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy, must be like living in hell, for which I have some sympathy. I might email him asking him to ponder the word 'synchronicity'. Sometimes wierd coincedences that we give a subjective meaning to are just that, coincedence. Looking for angles without ever switching off is enough to send anyone mad, and we are now most certainly in Michael Bentine's Potty Time...

7. I wonder how much money is generated from donations? Reminds me of those adverts in the back of Private Eye 'Eye Need' ; "Student needs 10k to pay off loan, HSBC account # etc.

8. THIS BLOKE IS NUTTTIER THAN A SQUIRRELS TURD, WHEN HE SPOKE TO HIS GP, DID HIS GP NOT CONSIDER GETTING A STRAIGHT JACKET ON HIM AND THEN CARTING OFF TO THE BASKET WEAVING CLASSES!

9. Surely he's not serious... 8O

Please oh please get me an MI5 application form if he is.

10. He's not that bad, at least I got a look at the BBC test card, worth it for that alone.

11. Just because you're paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you :wink:

12. I was looking for an application form for James Bond and yes I know he's MI6 not MI5....now.

13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Don't you need to be enrolled at Oxbridge (emphasis on the 'Ox' part) or at very least a naval commander for SIS? ;)

14. Does that mean you've got to be packing in the trouser deaprtment?? Dammit...I could've pulled that Tuxedo off as well.....