Worst case of Paranoia....EVER!!

I spent a while looking at this site and watching the videos...I've come to one conclusion...the guys fcuking nuts!

MI5 Paranoia

B

Brandt

What an A-Grade loon! I especially like the recording of the MI5 agents' "attempted assassination" in Florida- quite clearly a load of p1ssed up blokes outside his hotel room.

I don't really want to know how you found it. :roll:

I wonder if he is in the Legion of Frontiersmen?

SkiCarver said:
Chem, is that you?

Ski.

BTW I am an MI5 spooky type who is here to harass you! :twisted:
Nope, it's frenchmong :D :D

SkiCarver said:
Chem, is that you?

Ski.

BTW I am an MI5 spooky type who is here to harass you! :twisted:
I think it's Sven. If not, it's definitely somebody else who hasn't been taking their medication.

Is this the guy who sued John Snow for broadcasting subliminal messages on Channel 4 News?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy, must be like living in hell, for which I have some sympathy. I might email him asking him to ponder the word 'synchronicity'. Sometimes wierd coincedences that we give a subjective meaning to are just that, coincedence. Looking for angles without ever switching off is enough to send anyone mad, and we are now most certainly in Michael Bentine's Potty Time...

I wonder how much money is generated from donations? Reminds me of those adverts in the back of Private Eye 'Eye Need' ; "Student needs 10k to pay off loan, HSBC account # etc.

THIS BLOKE IS NUTTTIER THAN A SQUIRRELS TURD, WHEN HE SPOKE TO HIS GP, DID HIS GP NOT CONSIDER GETTING A STRAIGHT JACKET ON HIM AND THEN CARTING OFF TO THE BASKET WEAVING CLASSES!

At this time I was watching television almost continuously at home, with a video recorder whirring away, trying to obtain from the newscasters a reaction which would give them away. I think this is an instance where it happened. Ken Clarke first darts a glance straight at the video camera (and perhaps at a monitor next to it showing my living room), then comes out with "all kinds of mad things", while engaging in a facial display involving raising of eyebrows and lowering of eyelids. To me at the time, and also now, it looked as if he was selecting a context into which he could drop the word "mad" as a directed insult against me.
...Two days later, in the very early morning of Sunday 20 February 2000, MI5 inflicted another insult against me just outside my house, when, returning from Croydon, two youths approached (MI5 agents always go in packs of at least two - they're too cowardly to go anywhere on their own) and one of them said quietly and bitterly to the other that "he's shitty, very shitty".
Surely he's not serious... 8O

Please oh please get me an MI5 application form if he is.

Brandt said:
What an A-Grade loon! I especially like the recording of the MI5 agents' "attempted assassination" in Florida- quite clearly a load of p1ssed up blokes outside his hotel room.

I was looking for an application form for James Bond and yes I know he's MI6 not MI5....now.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
chemystery said:
Brandt said:

I was looking for an application form for James Bond and yes I know he's MI6 not MI5....now.
Don't you need to be enrolled at Oxbridge (emphasis on the 'Ox' part) or at very least a naval commander for SIS? ;)

Nehustan said:
chemystery said:
Brandt said:

Don't you need to be enrolled at Oxbridge (emphasis on the 'Ox' part) or at very least a naval commander for SIS? ;)

Does that mean you've got to be packing in the trouser deaprtment?? Dammit...I could've pulled that Tuxedo off as well.....

I want to say something but i kind of agree with the guy. I believe that im being moniter by the goverment.

I was in the NAAFI the other day and the CCTV camera was following my every move. When i left the RMP meet me and said that someone had notice what i was wearing, it was a RE Tie with matching belt. Couldnt understand why they kept talking about indecent exposure and that i should have a shirt and trousers on in public.

Get the silver foil as they have eyes every where

i'm still wondering why they should be "after him"

*edit*

i found something, seems he had a tough time at uni, and the nasty students from back then are no influential and have whipped up the MI5, he believes...

:lol:

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think someone should just go round to his place and slot him one in the head, just to put him out of his misery.

<just thought i would write that to add to his paranoia>

From what I can see the site hasn't been updated in a while. Perhaps they did get to him in the end....

Latest Threads