Worst beasting ever

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ex6Rifles, Oct 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the worst beasting you have ever experienced in your time as a soldier?

I understand that these things are personal and subjective. I want to know what was, for you, the experience that forced you to dig the deepest you've ever had to? I'm asking this out of pure curiosity.

*pulls up sandbag*

2. These aren't going to feature in some local rag about "Soldiers Confess To Violent Beastings!" are they?

I beasted myself last night, got abit of pre-cum just higher than my nipples.

3. I had to get up at 6am before, it's true. :(

4. As punishment for telling the CO, "i'm boared" during a Regt ex. I was made to spend a day with an RCT driver. Boy was that a beasting, I could hardly keep my eyes open.

5. I have a record of slapping it on my fringe. 8O

6. Journo. I got made to eat in the cookhouse on more than one occasion.

7. Definitely this afternoon.

I had to pull every bit of sanity I had together to try and not smash JPA, the computer, the office, and anything else inanimate into little tiny pieces. 5 hours, 87 phone calls to B&T's Helpdesk, 24 Embassys, 14 brews - all to find out I can't actually achieve anything until the little scrote is back in camp.

I was so close to the edge, I tell you. If you want to quote me in your book though, I want royalties. That's life on the edge stuff that is.

8. Once I was told "Shut the bloody door" in a very stern voice. :(

9. Impressive, unless of course your 4ft in which case we have got about the same shoot distance.

10. I once had an interview with the OC. He didn't even offer me a coffee! the Bastage

11. I once was part of the RAF's recruiting drive at a show down on the hoe at Plymouth.

We were put up in a hotel on rates for the week instead of having to slum it with the oik's at some nearby barrack's.

All well and good some may say but the hotel was only a 3 STAR!!

I had a good mind to blow the whistle and write to my MP about it let me assure you.

12. I was glared at by Sir John Mills when he was playing Captain Anson in Ice Cold in Alex. Technically he was on the TV at the time but it fair made me go to the toilet every day at 6pm for a week!

13. Beastings? i'll tell YOU about Beasting..aye.. Beastings!!!!..whimper

what was the question again? :)

14. "These aren't going to feature in some local rag about "Soldiers Confess To Violent Beastings!" are they?"

Nope not a Journo- currently in the RMR, was TA for 6 years prior to that. Although if I had the power of the press I'd be more inclined to print that:
    "I had to pull every bit of sanity I had together to try and not smash JPA, the computer, the office, and anything else inanimate into little tiny pieces. 5 hours, 87 phone calls to B&T's Helpdesk, 24 Embassys, 14 brews - all to find out I can't actually achieve anything until the little scrote is back in camp."
    Because JPA is dogsh*t.

I had this coming I suppose didn't I? But doesn't everyone like to give it the large about how hard they had it? (said the actress to the bishop)

15. Fair one mate, RMR? Shouldn't you be naked in a bar somewhere?