Worst... attack plan... ever.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by California_Tanker, Jan 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I have not seen this here yet.
    Heck, even if it is a duplicate, I think this warrants further advertising.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=60fd7b9937

Initially you might think this is a very switched-on group of insurgents. They even have an op-order with sand-table.

Then watch what the actual battle plan is as carried out. (Note also the courage of the cameraman)

NTM

2. Its good to see the cameraman getting it for a change.

3. So they carry out a frontal attack in broad daylight on a fortified gun emplacement, from within the very arc that the emplacement is covering - the bare-arrsed road.

Were they Jihad walts?

4. They confused ability with ambition. What a great tactical plan.

5. none of them seemed very excited about the plan to begin with did they?

and was that guy in orange wearing a dress? whats up with that?

6. Watching the "O Group", I thought they were setting out to attack a convoy 8O fucking muppets 8O

7. I agree the colour just dosent suit him although...Nice Tits.

8. Attacking a fortified position in soft skinned civi vehicles...

Darwin awards?

9. Ful frontal with nothing but a van door for protection. I think they have been watching too many hollywood movies. They got what they deserved....

10. ...or the A team :lol:

11. ... and long may they continue to do so.

12. A modern version of the PFJ? from Life of Brian. Splitters.

13. A DS one told me, "Straight sixes for Artistic Impression, but you dropped points on technical merit". I hope the bloke who came up with the plan got the good news, too. There's no excuse for throwing your guys lives away like that.

14. People's Front of Judea?!! *spits* It was the Judean Peoples Front!!

15. "An excellent plan, sir, with only two drawbacks. One- You're a cnut who doesn't have a clue what he's doing and Two- You're cnut who doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Now, I know, technically, that this is only one drawback, but it's such a big drawback that I thought it would be worth mentioning twice."

If I was their mothers, I'd sue the sperm that made them.