Worst arrser "gimmick"?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tired_chimp, Feb 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What user, with their stupid forced faux-personailty traits boils your pish?

Stand up Dashing Chap.

I won't go on at length about your crapness, just call you a cunt.

2. As much as I think you're a turd, I agree with you on that one.

3. Thanks. I was going to say you, but trannies need love too.

4. Get fucked. Do you want a banana?

5. No.

6. Now now ladies.

7. Another vote for Dashing Chap.

Comes across all "What what chaps, spiffing good yarn" etc.

In reality he's a 5 foot, balding, overweight serial masturbator from North Shields, with hairy palms, halitosis and other poor personal hygeine, who sits bashing his shrivelled little helmster while wearing his mothers musky undercrackers over his face like some kind of creepy ski mask.
    There's nothing wrong with that of course. It's just wrong to pretend you're something you're not.

8. 5 foot? North Shields?

I might claim to be a fireman sometimes, but in reality I am a tall blonde leggy skinny thing.

Tell us more!!!

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Dashing chap would have to be an obese 58 year old Pedo Unit (ACF) adult instructor, nursing a chronic inferiority complex in order to go to such great lengths in affecting his fake personality. I wonder, does he sit naked at his computer, fapping away like a madman at his 'witty and clever' posts?

10. I know. I've seen you.

What, about me? That description wasn't me you know. I'm f*cking stunning. Well, I am if you like that sort of thing anyway.

11. Great, another stalker.

12. Nah, I don't much fancy spending 2 years in prison.

Again.

13. Darling, I refuse to look at it, it's just atrocious.

14. Is not Dashing Chap the geezer we thought was Caubeen sort of back from the dead, so to speak?

MsG