Worst (and Best) Jobs After Leaving The Army

I posted before about getting done for GBH and getting discharged from the Army when I got sentenced.

I have been working as a kitchen porter for the last month and cant stand it. The manader is only the same age as me but thinjks he is God and treats me like a piece of shit. I got a formal warning yesterday and have never been so tempted to deck the twat. If the work was alright I could take it but its just the same thing all day and the 2 other lads I work with dont even speak English. Some of the other lads who work there are sound but even if you have 5 mins to have a chat he wants us still in the kitchen washing a floor or something.

Id love to tell him to f""" the job but dont want to as I want to keep onside with my Probation Officer as she is trying to get me taken on as ab apprentice and it wouldnt look good to be out of a job in a month. I also have a couple of things Ive applied for and waiting to hear back.

Probably some pople who left when they were ready to had things all organised and went into a job that really suited them so just thought Id ask about jobs after the Armt - good and bad

The only job that would suit any ARRSEr is gynaecologist. (Thank fück for spell check).

I posted before about getting done for GBH and getting discharged from the Army when I got sentenced.

I have been working as a kitchen porter for the last month and cant stand it. The manader is only the same age as me but thinjks he is God and treats me like a piece of shit. I got a formal warning yesterday and have never been so tempted to deck the twat. If the work was alright I could take it but its just the same thing all day and the 2 other lads I work with dont even speak English. Some of the other lads who work there are sound but even if you have 5 mins to have a chat he wants us still in the kitchen washing a floor or something.

Id love to tell him to f""" the job but dont want to as I want to keep onside with my Probation Officer as she is trying to get me taken on as ab apprentice and it wouldnt look good to be out of a job in a month. I also have a couple of things Ive applied for and waiting to hear back.

Probably some pople who left when they were ready to had things all organised and went into a job that really suited them so just thought Id ask about jobs after the Armt - good and bad
On a serious note:
Sounds like you have anger management problems to start with.
Getting done for GBH and wanting to deck your current manager does not bode well for you.
No-one [sensible work] wants to employ someone whose reaction to problems is "deck the boss", which will get you an instant dismissal where you will be stuck on benefits - which you will struggle to receive because you will have made yourself jobless plus making yourself all but unemployable.
It's easier to find another job if you're in a job. It's a lot harder if you're not.

As it's the NAAFI -- deck your manager good and proper. You'll get done again and end up with a custodial sentence which will immediately exclude you from almost any job other than working in a scrap yard dismantling cars. Get some spider web and teardrop tattoos to show how tough you are and wind up dealing drugs.

Worst job I ever had was being a kitchen manager, the porters had attitudes and every time they got a warning, they’d get all surly, I just wanted to punch them.....

Sunt un portar de bucătărie, măturea de podea din engleză este un tip atât de drăguț

Met a couple of ex-RLC lads on a motorway job once. They were running a jetting wagon, clearing out gully runs to the carrier drain. They were pleased to be doing it, as they said they normally spent their days jetting out blocked foul sewers. Lovely.

My worst job was packing fresh fish in a freezer, my best job is probably my current one as a womble, been here 12 and a half years. Some good days, some bad days, but most spent in a comfortable newish 4x4. ;)

I find being fairly rich with a shed load of land is probably the best job I have had since discharge.
Ho hum, the crosses to bear.

It's outrageous, a manager managing his staff and getting them to do work during the working day.

Doesn't he know you are a bally hero and should be treated as such?

On a serious note, go and get some help or a life of low paid jobs await you between custodial sentences while you become more and more bitter till eventually, you develop a Scottish accent

Worst one i had was kitchen porter and had this chav, also a kitchen porter, and he was wanting to deck the manager every five minutes
You seem remarkably fluent in English but you refuse to speak to your work colleague. He must be a cúnt.

Edited to add my worst job was on a poultry farm. Mostly consisted of shovelling sh1t and beating rats with a shovel. Rattus Norvegicus not Ex-Squaddies.