Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All my friends are dead

• The Brailettes

• Total voters
couple more..................

clear winner though.............

but once again you never........................

Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"

the_guru said:
Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"
can we put that down as an official "bite" :?: :?: :?: :?:

not bitter at all fella, my doris is english & so are the bairns by birth, just having a laugh.

Yes it is a fcuking bite. Why not just try and "up" your own piece of dirt instead of slagging off others? I go to Burns Night Suppers, and it is supposed to be a celebration of Scottishness, but it is full of digs at the English. If we had an event that celebrates Englishness (God forbid - that would be racist) Do you think we'd even think about mentioning our bitter neighbours? It all comes down to a collosal inferiority complex, which does the Scottish Nation no good at all.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
the_guru said:

not bitter at all fella, my doris is english & so are the bairns by birth, just having a laugh.
Taken from the Official Scotland World Cup Song of 1978

" ..and England cannae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify....."

Ha Ha Ha...

Peru, Iran.....??

BAWAHAHAHAHHAA.........

I love the plucky jocks, me....!

the_guru said:
Yes it is a fcuking bite. If we had an event that celebrates Englishness (God forbid - that would be racist)
you can have a "curry night" any time you like. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Santa_Sunday said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
the_guru said:

Taken from the Official Scotland World Cup Song of 1978

" ..and England cannae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify....."

Ha Ha Ha...

Peru, Iran.....??

BAWAHAHAHAHHAA.........

I love the plucky jocks, me....!
granted, but we did manage to hump holland that year & the only other team to do that were the eventual winners argentina.

It'd be a lot tastier than a fcuking deep fried stomach filled with deep fried porridge followed by a large portion of deep fried Temazepam.

the_guru said:
It'd be a lot tastier than a fcuking deep fried stomach filled with deep fried porridge followed by a large portion of deep fried Temazepam.
never, we could never keep ourselves top of the heart attack league without all our little deep fried treats, mars bars - kebabs - pizza.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

canteen_cowboy said:
the_guru said:
what all this anti scots stuff Guru :crazy: :sunny:
Responding in kind. Sick to the back teeth of the leeching cnuts.