• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Worst Allbum Covers Ever.....

And the worst album is....

  • Trees talk too

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Julies 16th Birthday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The handless organist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All my friends are dead

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Brailettes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#2
couple more..................

 
#3
clear winner though.............



but once again you never........................
 
#4
Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"
 
#5
the_guru said:
Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"
can we put that down as an official "bite" :?: :?: :?: :?:

not bitter at all fella, my doris is english & so are the bairns by birth, just having a laugh.
 
#6
Yes it is a fcuking bite. Why not just try and "up" your own piece of dirt instead of slagging off others? I go to Burns Night Suppers, and it is supposed to be a celebration of Scottishness, but it is full of digs at the English. If we had an event that celebrates Englishness (God forbid - that would be racist) Do you think we'd even think about mentioning our bitter neighbours? It all comes down to a collosal inferiority complex, which does the Scottish Nation no good at all.
 
#7
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
the_guru said:
Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"
can we put that down as an official "bite" :?: :?: :?: :?:

not bitter at all fella, my doris is english & so are the bairns by birth, just having a laugh.
Taken from the Official Scotland World Cup Song of 1978

" ..and England cannae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify....."

Ha Ha Ha...

Peru, Iran.....??

BAWAHAHAHAHHAA.........

I love the plucky jocks, me....!
 
#8
the_guru said:
Yes it is a fcuking bite. If we had an event that celebrates Englishness (God forbid - that would be racist)
you can have a "curry night" any time you like. 8) 8) 8) 8)
 
#9
Santa_Sunday said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
the_guru said:
Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"
can we put that down as an official "bite" :?: :?: :?: :?:

not bitter at all fella, my doris is english & so are the bairns by birth, just having a laugh.
Taken from the Official Scotland World Cup Song of 1978

" ..and England cannae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify....."

Ha Ha Ha...

Peru, Iran.....??

BAWAHAHAHAHHAA.........

I love the plucky jocks, me....!
granted, but we did manage to hump holland that year & the only other team to do that were the eventual winners argentina.
 
#10
It'd be a lot tastier than a fcuking deep fried stomach filled with deep fried porridge followed by a large portion of deep fried Temazepam.
 
#12
the_guru said:
It'd be a lot tastier than a fcuking deep fried stomach filled with deep fried porridge followed by a large portion of deep fried Temazepam.
never, we could never keep ourselves top of the heart attack league without all our little deep fried treats, mars bars - kebabs - pizza.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
 
#13
canteen_cowboy said:
the_guru said:
It'd be a lot tastier than a fcuking deep fried stomach filled with deep fried porridge followed by a large portion of deep fried Temazepam.
what all this anti scots stuff Guru :crazy: :sunny:
Responding in kind. Sick to the back teeth of the leeching cnuts.
 
#16

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top