Worst Allbum Covers Ever.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BaldricksBullet, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Trees talk too

0 vote(s)
  2. Julies 16th Birthday

3. The handless organist

4. All my friends are dead

5. The Brailettes

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Check this out!

Worst album covers ever!!!

Watch out for the handless organist and brailettes.

Anyone got any album or group names worse than these???
  2. couple more..................

3. clear winner though.............

but once again you never........................
  4. Knocker. You are a bitter cnut. It seems every thread turns to anti-English. Just face the fact that you can't be an Englishman, pick up the pieces of your life and learn to accept the fact that you come from a Third World "Cuntry"
  5. can we put that down as an official "bite" :?: :?: :?: :?:

not bitter at all fella, my doris is english & so are the bairns by birth, just having a laugh.
  6. Yes it is a fcuking bite. Why not just try and "up" your own piece of dirt instead of slagging off others? I go to Burns Night Suppers, and it is supposed to be a celebration of Scottishness, but it is full of digs at the English. If we had an event that celebrates Englishness (God forbid - that would be racist) Do you think we'd even think about mentioning our bitter neighbours? It all comes down to a collosal inferiority complex, which does the Scottish Nation no good at all.
  7. Taken from the Official Scotland World Cup Song of 1978

" ..and England cannae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify....."

Ha Ha Ha...

Peru, Iran.....??

I love the plucky jocks, me....!
  8. you can have a "curry night" any time you like. 8) 8) 8) 8)
  9. granted, but we did manage to hump holland that year & the only other team to do that were the eventual winners argentina.
  10. It'd be a lot tastier than a fcuking deep fried stomach filled with deep fried porridge followed by a large portion of deep fried Temazepam.
  11. what all this anti scots stuff Guru :crazy: :sunny:
  12. never, we could never keep ourselves top of the heart attack league without all our little deep fried treats, mars bars - kebabs - pizza.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:
  13. Responding in kind. Sick to the back teeth of the leeching cnuts.

14. thats ok, as i am a sweaty myself :lol:
  15. Figures.... :)