worst actor, comedian or presenter EVER

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Lance_Bombardier, Jul 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. post em here lads.

i say bruce forsyth, absolute cnut

2. Richard and Judy..........pair of cnuts......

3. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Cant remember worst actors, but i can remember el dorado...

4. sarah cox

5. Jimmy Carr...about as funny as stabbing yourself...in the eye...with a spoon.

Joe pasquali...Hes got more one liners than James bond, none of them are funny, there is no women, and no aston martins.

6. Ant and Dec, another pair of cnuts.

7. sarah cox

8. Jools Holland, defo a closet peado..

9. Sam Fox. Undeniably splendid orbs, but a brain the size of a walnut. Her talents never really extended to presentational skills, but she tried, unfortunately. Should have stuck to jiggling her t*ts. She was good at that.

10. that prick that does all that 'big brother' rubbish and russel brand is about as amusing as being buggered by Freddy Krugar's fist.

11. Harry Hill...that **** fecks me off!

12. Actor: Any F***er on Hollyoaks.

"Comedian": Harry Hill

Presenter: Ferne Cotton

:frustrated: :threaten: :crash: :x

Edited wrong Ferne.

13. Anyone who does a daytime chat show to find out whether some chav is shagging his mates deaf dogs girlfriend and whether its his kid or whatever
    Jeremy Kyle etc

14. Seconded, didnt think of that! Trisha et al. At least Ferne Cotton's do-able.

15. Comedian: Peter Kay, (slightly worse than Jim Davidson) - They are both about as funny as a car accident

Presenter: Anybody who does T4