• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

worrying pms

You are an idiot, never pm me again, I have had enough of offers from people to knock my shed down, and its because your pet dog is disabled. * off dave

just had this pm'd to me.... what the hell.... anyone shed any light on this unfounded abuse? recieved anything similar?

LondonTankie said:
You are an idiot, never pm me again, I have had enough of offers from people to knock my shed down, and its because your pet dog is disabled. * off dave

just had this pm'd to me.... what the hell.... anyone shed any light on this unfounded abuse? recieved anything similar?
It might help if you said who it's off.

FiveAlpha said:
LondonTankie said:

I have recieved the sam and it was from atheletes_foot and as you are watching this thread mr foot wtf have you been taking?

joey_deacons_lad said:
FiveAlpha said:
LondonTankie said:

I have recieved the sam and it was from atheletes_foot and as you are watching this thread mr foot wtf have you been taking?
Sounds like he forgot the old "don't PM / email when p1ssed" rule

joey_deacons_lad said:
FiveAlpha said:
LondonTankie said:

Some brain cream, the doctor said if I didn't take it he would insert a butt plug up my arse and poke me in the eye.

I have asked for this account to be deleted.

msr

yes it was mr athletes foot, never said a word to the bloke, shed related or related to poor mr tibbles the spaccy dog....sad people in this world of ours
oh and my names not dave

LondonTankie said:
yes it was mr athletes foot, never said a word to the bloke, shed related or related to poor mr tibbles the spaccy dog....sad people in this world of ours
oh and my names not dave
yeah but your a prick who has a little tank

LondonTankie said:
oh and my names not dave
I got one and it was better than your!

this is either a bored ARRSER or someone from that other webiste what ever it is that Charlotte set up. Or a random mong, what ever the case don't delete the account let them crack on.