Worries about Interview 2

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by CyborgGuy, Mar 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tomorrow I am retaking my second interview and there are still some things that I'm not sure on and it's making me panic.

I went into the interview the first time thinking it would be all personal questions and locked up on the first question because I didn't know anything about the questions, it was horrible I was so embarrassed.

I'm applying for infantry in the Rifles and I've been checking out information on the website and doing little things like remembering the Pneumonics but going over the paperwork I've noticed there are still some things I don't understand.

1. Under the phase 1 training section where it asks "What do you learn?" it notes some points underneath "Turn from civilian to soldier, field craft weapon handling" ect.
    Do I need to just remember these points? or do I need to reserch all of these points and note them down?

2. Under Phase 2 Training it asks me where the location of the training is, I haven't been able to find out where It would be and I'm under the impression that the (CIC) training covers both Phase 1 and 2.

3.Under After Phase 2 Training it asks me where am I likely to serve/be based? Now after checking online I've found that the Rifles have 7 Battalions so I have no idea which one I will be sent to.

I know I'm probably just over worrying but if someone could give some advice I'd appreciate it very much.
  2. Advice, don't leave things until the last minute it suggests you are idle and go to bed!
  3. Hi

Just wondering how it went? i have my interview 2 tomorrow! little nerveous dont know if ive done enough research.

4. The interviews are designed to test if you can read and digest the facts stated and are aware of what you may be asked to commit to, besides skiing and adventure training. Make sure you read the small print about dry bumming.