Worried about the 7,000 cuts from the army.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by manc_wanna-be_fusilier, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright Everyone, This Is My First Post So Bare With Me. Just Wondering What The Situation Is With Recruiting Now With These Cuts Coming Into Play?

I Passed A.D.S.C at Glencourse Barracks Scotland, Two Weeks Ago And Got A High B Grade ( Few Marks Of An A ). My Careers Office Said That I'll Be Doing My Oath In January,Then Start My Basic at Catterick In Feb.

Just Thought i'd Make A Fool Of Myself By Asking You Fine Lot On Here, Is My Future Job Still Safe Rather Than Phone My Careers Office Up And Sound Like An Idiot On The Phone.

2. Why do all your words begin with capitals?

3. Because he's yet another prick looking for a non-story and he's too ******* lazy to get it elsewhere.

4. Bar the one word that actually needs a capital! "I'd"

5. To be honest, there have been so many non-starter threads about joining up with the impending cuts, that you look more like an idiot starting yet ANOTHER thread about it, as opposed to calling you recruiter and asking them.
    Just call them ... I'm sure they'd appreciate the fact that you're concerned about it, as opposed to just not bothering. I'm sure your recruiter has had far worse presented to him, than this ... I know mine has, and we've had a good giggle about it.

6. Sat giggling with your ******* recruiter? Jesus Christ, you'll be co-habiting with a married senior rank and be wearing matching fleeces by next Christmas..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.