Worried about my age…….seems to be moving faster!!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Brent_Johnson, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everybody, I have been not taking this thing seriously until some close friends did taunt me on this …..it is my premature ageing. They do throw up laughs about my anti-ageing and though I feel that I am fine …..there are still some doubts that haunt me. Is it really that I am ageing fast…..I too sometimes get tired a little early…..but I don't believe that this should be a reason for that.I will consult a physician if I feel the necessity to go there ….but for the time being I would like to know the causes and remedies (just asking them in case) for the issue!!!
  2. It's a bit worrying that an 18-year old should be asking questions like this.
  3. The cure to this is very simple, go to ww.timemachines.com enter the age you would like to be and wait. - it workws honest! :roll:
    Alternatively you could just grow old disgracefully
  4. Quantum physics aren't my strong point, but unless you're a frequent space traveler, I'm fairly sure that time is passing no faster for you than it is for the rest of us. :roll:
  5. I've got a mate who was bald by the time he was 16. More than 40 years later, he doesn't seem to have aged as much as the rest of us.

BTW, he's still bald.
  6. ...and how long before you spam a wonder cure as another identity?

T wat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.