Worlds worst driver!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by albimangles, Apr 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Polish citizen killed 5 people today when they decided to turn around and drive the wrong way up the motorway on the M1 at Luton and Dunstable. This stupidity ended in a crash killing 5 people including the polish driver.

I see lots of these eastern European cars and drivers in this country you just know they pay no tax and insurance and the driving ability is minimal to non existent. Instead of filming me to catch me picking my nose maybe the police should be going after these bastards instead.

2. Bit like a number of our home grown drivers eh?

3. Had he just finished sending a text message?

4. I have never seen or heard of someone so stupid to do a U turn on the M1 and drive the wrong way up the 3 lane carriageway even BMW drivers have more intelligence than that.

5. No it was not the so called Lord Ahmed think he is serving a ban for murder!!!

6. Not sure if this is the M1 or not.

Excellent English Driver

Here's another:

Of course neither driver was East European so that's OK then.

7. What a spanner!!!

8. Nothing un common driving the wrong way down a motorway or highway here in queensland that is far Far safer!! than being on a main road back of the Black Stump ( aussie equivolant of Warrington or Wigan :p )and have a B Triple Road train heading towards you 150foot long 90ton ofmetal and freight being driven by 9 times out of 10 , a dwarf on speed 8)

9. I almost went the wrong way down the A2 the other day... I was singing along to Lilly Allen's aptly named LDN & following the satnav quite literally, it was rather dark so I didn't see the large white arrows pointing the other way. :x It was only the frantic beeping from the chap behind that saved me! 8O

-DC

10. Hang the b4stard

11. It is reported this Pole was on his mobile to his mother at the time of the crash.

No time to da a link as this PC is just about to close.

Time to ban these dangerous eastern Europeans from our roads?.