Worlds Ugliest women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dazzer, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Falklands... who's gonna disagree... :?

And Scotland... don't get upset folks... it is just a personal opinion! :p

2. In accending order of uglyness:

1.Wales
    2.Finland
    3. Greece

(Obviously the win is a draw between France and England, but they have been top for so long there is no point listing them).

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fally, but that ties in with dazzers observation.

4. thats only the scottish ones

5. Cheeks...............And 5 minutes before that The Goose!

6. Seconded Wales.

For every lilting Welsh lass, there's at least 20 Methyr Spadefaces, looking like the sunday joint tied with string, busting out of the mini-skirt and tight top as they are.

7. Finland
    Oz (Abbos)
    Somalia

8. Folks on the other thread (worlds nicest looking thread) have said that Finland is allright for fine ends? Do you think they might need specsavers?

I have no opinion on the women of Finland as I have never been there. But I can safely say the worlds ugliest women are from the land that spwaned 'CU Jimmy' as a lot of them look like him.

Jenni Falconer and Claire Grogan are quite shaggable I agree, if only they all looked like that! :D

9. Stanwell

10. no i dont agree--theres a couple of my neices who are drop dead gorgeous from stanwell----staines is full of mingers...my juliesss.

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Slough, or is that being racist.

13. no southhall is being rasist....hounslow is well out of order....

14. Got to say i dont mind redheads (Not gingers), certainly give me the horn. Shame that the majority of them up here are either so fat they have an ass at the front or are proper gingers to the point they glow in the dark (Means you cant accidently run them over at night for the benefit of society) or both :S

Ugliest woman id have to say would be American as theyre obese and thick as crap (A proper 5 day biscuit brown hoop shredding effort). Then again ive not been around the world kicking in the back doors of "stunners" after 10 pints of stella like some on here :wink:

15. weht out with an irish ginger once,she was stunning,,,shaved so that was ok too.