Worlds Largest Cruise Ship

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by crabtastic, Apr 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the boat or the sailors do you mean :?: :oops: :?: :oops: :?: :oops: :?: :oops:
  2. If anyone is in the Southampton area on the 29/30 of this month, & 2/3 of next. The Freedom will be in dock on these dates.

The RLC at Marchwood SMC will have an excellent view across the River Test.
  3. if you can wake them up from their deep slumber that is.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Come to think of it, Ive often looked across from Mayflower Park and seen no signs of life :lol:
  5. Have to say that if the new ship has the service and quality that the Splendour of the Seas displayed, Royal Caribbean will coin it in big time. I spent Xmas and New Year on the Splendour and both the crew and the facilities were fab. Spoiled and totally enjoyed it to the limit :D :D

Rock on the next cruise :lol:

6. Dont know about the boat but Crabtastic, great avatar, funny as fcuk....... Now will Tom and Katie take a cruise? A captive audience of 4,375 possible converts.
  7. went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean last year around Caribbean. On the ships they have numerous bars as said but also a 9 hole golf course, climbing tower, ice rink 8O, 1 km running track, fully equipped gym....i have to missing it already :cry: absolutley brilliant.
  8. Anyone got a spare iceberg lying around they could lend me for a few weeks 8)
  9. So if the Argies kick off,they won´t have to convert the QE2 again :oops:

maybe we should kick off just to get a ride on it,

just getting my coat
  10. I want that one!
  11. QM2 is in dock tommorow and having a big fireworks display at 22:30 before departure.

" Now are you sure you want that one"!!