Worlds heaviest bergen vs guy with spinobiffia

I believe the word you are vaguely grasping for is Spinofida: a birth defect where there is incomplete closing of the backbone and membranes around the spinal cord .

This defect causes pain, lack of coordination and nausea.

Somewhat like Fill Your Boots.

AlfieFYB

Swinger
SME
I believe the word you are vaguely grasping for is Spinofida: a birth defect where there is incomplete closing of the backbone and membranes around the spinal cord .

This defect causes pain, lack of coordination and nausea.

Somewhat like Fill Your Boots.

Think you missed the joke.

Firstly it’s spina bifida....

Secondly I mixed this with the common military word of “biff”

It’s alright though, bet the banter was so much better in your day!

Think you missed the joke.

Firstly it’s spina bifida....

Secondly I mixed this with the common military word of “biff”

It’s alright though, bet the banter was so much better in your day!
Yes it was.

Ain't seen much banter on here.

Kiwidoug's banter only happened for 2 hours a week and the occasional weekend.
I'll have you know that it was 6 hours a week, and every weekend, but that was in the 70s, when an hour was really an hour.

Is that a video of meerkatz deciding that 'it's not for him'? =-D

Probably not. That would imply that he actually had the courage to at least try.

The word biff was first mentioned in hill valley in 1885. It ment absolute solid cunt back then. The first documented biff was Biff Howard Tannen in 1955 from hill valley

Isn't spinabiffadaH a resulting condition of your 'mutha and 'fatha being siblings?

I mean I have heard of inclusivity but this is clearly taking the piss, nee FUBAR

Scraping the barrel.

God help us.

I mean we try, but it's like the reins are being held by complete fecking no-marks. (that means you CAPIATA you filthy fecking scumbag inbred common purpose toerags)

Wating for the opinion police to come kicking my door in for "wrong-think" while my neighbour is murdered by thieving spinabiffadaH caravan dwellers.

The cynts.

:RANT OFF:

edit: feck it, it's Friday.... :INFINITY RANT: