Worlds hardest bird

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by box-of-frogs, Apr 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What I would give for her to sh!t in my mouth after all that. Mmm
  2. That's not nails, that's just stupid!
  3. arrse like a blood orange tomorrow me thinks.
  4. I once ate a chilli half the size of those in exchange for a can of coke...........and i cried

(awaits incoming!)
  5. may look like a blood orange tomorrow, however when the redness dies down it will resemble Niki Lauder's wan-king spanners!!
  6. Reminds me of a couple of mates of mine in Belize. There is a scale for pepper "hotness" called the Scoville Heat Scale. A sweet pepper scores zero while the pure capsicum (sp?) part of the pepper scores 16 million. For those of you who like Tabasco sauce, it rates around 30,000 on this scale. Any of you old Belize sweats may remember Marie Sharps hot sauce (burns the friggin roof lining off your mouth) which scores 350,000 on this scale. These two guys were eating raw chillis (to the amazement of the local barman who kept bringing out hotter and hotter ones). The Jalapeno pepper was consumed (score 5,000) followed by Bird peppers (the birds eat the seeds then poop them out, the resulting pepper being called Bird pepper) which scores 100,000. Then up to the Habanero pepper which scores a whopping 350,000. I must admit, they admitted defeat but still managed to eat them raw. The one this bint is eating is the Naga-Bih Jolokia pepper which scores an unbelievable 1,000,000 someone who comes out in a sweat when someone on the next table opens a bottle of Tabasco, I bet she has an arrse lining made of asbestos.
  7. In NI I drank (for lack of a better word) 2 level teaspoons of Daves Insanity sauce. 2 mins later I'm puking my ring up, it's not big or clever.
  8. Dave's Insanity rates 500 - 750 THOUSAND on this scale so I bet you did puke up!!! Any real diehards there could try Blairs 6 A.M. which is as hot as the pure seed extract (16,000,000). Bloody American, of course. Don't even think of opening the bottle in the same room as me.
  9. Really??? I didn't know how strong it was. I wouldn't do it again.
  10. [​IMG]
    Had some of this a few years back NEVER again.

You might like to try this site then.. Chilli World
  11. How about this then.[​IMG]

Buy it here Daves Insanity Sauce
  12. Christ.....I'll pass on that one, thanks.
  13. None for me, chef, I'm full... :wink: