Worlds fastest reloader?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by scorched_earth, Jul 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Impressive. But still sad.
  2. geek, BUT can he actually shoot the bloody thing????
  3. If you watch competition shooters, you'll see that most of the top noggers can do much the same. If you really want to see an utterly amazing reload, watch Jerry Miculek. He set the world record of 2.99 seconds for six shots, reload, six shots on one target, but with a Smith & Wesson .38 revolver! Now that's what you call fast!

4. Wow! was he using a Magnalox reloader rig or half moon clips? Either way that's really zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz etc.
  5. Umm, Slowed down there still appears to be a bit of slight of hand Im not convinced
  6. I sometimes envy ignorant fummducks like you! I'm sure it makes life a whole lot easier. :D :D :D

7. Let's see how fast both these guys are when there are rounds coming back the other way!!!!

Slick drills straight out of the window me thinks, when the brown adrenelin starts pumping!!!
  8. Looks like a model 625 in 45 ACP reloading with a moon clip, but I could be wrong

That guy might be impressive, but he is not a patch on the late Ed McGivern:

9. biggles
    you got to ask yourself, if he can be that accurate and that fast, then surely he would be just as accurate if a bit slower...
  10. That little film is actually Jerry Miculek. And I agree that he's not as good as McGivern. But he's still the best revolver artist in the world. He just missed McGiver's record of five shots in four-fifths of a second recently, but he did break McGivern's record of ten revolvers fired off in twenty seconds. Miculek did it in (I think) 17.3 seconds.

Both of them use(d) standard untuned .38 Special revolvers. That's also what Miculek used for his six + six trick. And he used a speed loader, not half or full-moon clips. If you watch carefully, you can see it fall away as he slams the cylinder shut.