Worlds biggest waah!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Woody32, Feb 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My bro was telling me about how when the PM was in iraq on a visit somebody asked him if he was the prime minister or not, and when he said yes, giving him a big, fat, loud, "WAHH!!".
    Firstly is this true? and also, it ignited a little spark in my young mind; How could we do the worlds biggest wah?? I began by thinking of a chain-e-mail and then i thought what would be BIGGER!
    has anybody got any suggestions?

(I thought maybe for a bbc advert. (You know the ones where they have those dancers, and skateboarders etc. all dressed in red) well i thought maybe get like a thousand people and have a message come up on screen like "Are you watching the TV right now?, and after leaving a short pause where millions of innocent viewers reply to their TV's "yes" we all shout "WWAAAHHH!"

well maybe i am just sad? but has anybody else got any ideas?

2. msr

msr LE

"Hello, is that the Chief of the General Staff?"
    "Yes"
    "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

msr

3. Go on. I dare you! Pte MSR sounds so right....

Litotes

4. apologies for sounding like a mong but i'm new: what's a waaah? :oops:

5. Sorry, I thought that was the Waah!

6. You could always PM 1SL on DII, and ask if it's really him. Trouble is that it would also give you away at the same time.....

7. It's like taking candy from a baby....

Litotes

8. msr

msr LE

It did in 1989 ;)

msr

9. Sorry, couldn't resist! It's an obvious question, in fact, so obvious a question that it really shouldn't have been asked.

Sometimes used unfairly, but terrific fun.

Litotes

10. Litotes, i think you've just been waaaaah'ed!

11. msr

msr LE

12. Live dangerously, die young!

Edited to add "Doh" and "look guys, I felt sorry for him......."

Litotes

13. Have to say whilst in Bosnia a few yrs ago, the Commander in UKNSE would ring you at your desk, open plan office, and say..
    "Sgt %&*$, are you in work?"
    To which i obviously replied "yes Sir"

Everyone could hear his Waaah from the open door of his office!! Top Bloke by the way as well!

14. Yeah but remember that for best effect he needs to answer the phone actually saying 'Chief of the General Staff' (or similar). Then you ask him. Mint!

15. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

We had a lad called cooky (not real name) who whilst serving with the sigs @ camp bondsteel, Kosovo decided to wah president Clinton.
    On visiting te American troops he saw 4 Brits in uniform and decided to stop and chat. Cooky then decides to ask him if he was the President of the USA. To which he replied yes. Needles to say the lads were all in bits but none of the sceptics could understand why. As mastercard put it PRICELESS!!! :lol: