Worlds best/worse chat-up lines

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jimnicebutdim, Jul 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading the stag-do task thread has started a conversation in my office for the worlds best and worst chat-up lines. Any Arrsers know any good ones please let us know and we'll check them on the dorises in the office.

2. Nah, if you were gagging to be a Mod you'd have a profile like this chopper:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Your_Account/profile=7752.html

3. Jim you will learn the hard way that some of the nazi nob heads on this site will expect you to go back 3 years checking every thread to make sure youd dont do it again, i say balls to them just because they were here first that dont make it there site, post on my friend.

4. And what part of my profile indicates that I want to be a Mod? If you actually read the profile I linked to it says "I want to be a Mod". Now F*ck off you dull, unfunny, student, cnut.

5. Funnily enough I did read what Hellfyyr's profile contained. I thought it was a bit of a cnutish thing to start ripping into Hellfyyr just because someone was having a go at you.

Dull, unfunny, student, cnut? Yep that pretty much sums me up. Still, it's better than having a mono-brow.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"I want to be Admin one day"

I dont. Too much ag. Just saying. Its a belting chatup line. Fair has the Memsahibs swooning so it does.

7. I'm with Hallveg on this one.

I have previously tried searching for threads, only for the search function to simply give me a list of threads that have just been posted in chronological order. Theres no point ripping into him for the sake of it because he started a new thread. Stab, you ripped into me on the TA board for asking a question that was supposedly answered in the ARRSEpedia. It wasn't. Did I get an apology, No.

I don't really see the point of flaming people outside of Chubb/Pentwyn really.

Rab

8. There's another thread someplace about chat up lines. Some belters in there (by 'belter', i mean not guaranteed to work as you'd think, more guaranteed to make your intended victim s*it themselves with laughter. Bonus!) but, funnily enough, none of the ones from this thread. Hmmm....

9. I dunno, i called some bird a dull unfunny student cunt and she loved it.

10. Sh!t, thats a compliment to half the greedys I woke up to at uni.

11. Nice one mate, my personal name for them is "rotters"

12. My bold. Don't be a dick, people don't expect you to spend hours searching. However, this thread was on page one of the lonely hearts forum. Pretty F*cking obvious.

Rab, if you want to be an officer, I hope that you'd use a little more common sense. Why not post a thread along the lines of "the wiki page is a little unclear" (even though it wasn't) or ask a wiki ninja ta type to clarify it?

However, if it's an apology you want: I apologise for your stupidity and I apologise again for not making sure the wiki page was so crystal clear that a half dead three year old, could understand it.

Death_Rowums: We've all posted some shite on a few too many threads, once in a while. The difference between you and me is that I've actually worn green kit. You haven't. Now f*ck off and get your mum to tuck you in after she's brought you a hot ribena.